byu beats OU...wow

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

Alright...I'm glad for the MWC that byu wins. Thats fine...now someone, I don't care who (Utah, TCU, Wyo) needs to beat BYU in conference. As much as I want the MWC to succeed, I can't bear the gloating of a byu team in national championship talk. Lets go DC, show the byu pussy cats how things are supposed to be in Wyo.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Been liked: 38 times

I really hate to say it, but I'm glad BYU won. This is just one more nail in the coffin of the BCS being an exclusive club. Our top vs. the top of the Big 12 was a close game, but our top team came out on top.
ImageImageImageImage
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict

I agree...as much as I hate the whiners it is a HUGE win for the MWC. I would much prefer that byu take FSU out and then TCU, Utah, AFA??? go undefeated and beat the pu$$ies, but we can't get it all i guess. Even ESPN recognized the significance of this win as right after, Lou and the crew mentioned how this changes how everyone will view the moutain west.
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 43 times
Been liked: 119 times

Big win for the MWC, but I hate that the kittens did it. I will never cheer for those f**ks, and I hate everything about their school. I don't care how good they are, UW better knock the hell out of them in November.
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict

WYO1016 wrote: I don't care how good they are, UW better knock the hell out of them in November.
My thoughts exactly...I have never rooted for and never will root for those f**kers. This win only will make it all the better if the boys take them out.
Johnny Havoc
Buckaroo

I'm not as happy that BYU won as I am that Jokelahoma LOST.
Fullback41
A Real Cowboy

WestWYOPoke wrote:I agree...as much as I hate the whiners it is a HUGE win for the MWC. I would much prefer that byu take FSU out and then TCU, Utah, AFA??? go undefeated and beat the pu$$ies, but we can't get it all i guess. Even ESPN recognized the significance of this win as right after, Lou and the crew mentioned how this changes how everyone will view the moutain west.
Thank God the rest of the nation is overlooking SDSU and NM losses to BCS schools. For years the MWC record vs BSC schools has been great and tonight one HUGE win is overshadowing the other failures. I guess national ignorance can be a good thing at times. Lets see how the Sheep do against the Buffs today. I will be pissed if BYU doesn't leapfrog Boise St in the standings. We need them ranked high when they get knocked off by TCU, the frogs will leapfrog (pun intended) Boise to get in the BSC.
In heaven there is no beer, thats why we drink it here, and when we're gone from here, our friends will be drinking all the beer!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 324 times
Been liked: 127 times

WestWYOPoke wrote:Alright...I'm glad for the MWC that byu wins. Thats fine...now someone, I don't care who (Utah, TCU, Wyo) needs to beat BYU in conference. As much as I want the MWC to succeed, I can't bear the gloating of a byu team in national championship talk. Lets go DC, show the byu pussy cats how things are supposed to be in Wyo.
Bronco's post-game comments were completely classy...and very well stated.

That being said, I just threw up in my mouth, when I said outloud I was "glad" bWHYu won.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Been liked: 38 times

McPeachy wrote:
WestWYOPoke wrote:Alright...I'm glad for the MWC that byu wins. Thats fine...now someone, I don't care who (Utah, TCU, Wyo) needs to beat BYU in conference. As much as I want the MWC to succeed, I can't bear the gloating of a byu team in national championship talk. Lets go DC, show the byu pussy cats how things are supposed to be in Wyo.
Bronco's post-game comments were completely classy...and very well stated.

That being said, I just threw up in my mouth, when I said outloud I was "glad" bWHYu won.
You can get therapy for that.
ImageImageImageImage