SDSU....I'm not buying it!

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
307bball
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 62 times

I know they have a great running back, but that schedule they have is terrible. They have feasted on a bad division and I think the game on Saturday will decide if they are for real or not. I predict a Wyoming performance that will have us forgetting what happened in Vegas.

One thing that Wyoming teams have done year in year out is under perform on the road at empty stadiums. I wish they could get up for games on their own but this team, in particular, seems to need a crowd to feed off of.
[email protected]
Buckaroo

They are only a 7.5 point favorite against the pokes. Boise, Air Force, and Colorado state were all bigger favorites if memory is right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JimmyDimes
WyoNation Addict

They are a good team. But, Wyoming will be the first team they have faced all year with a winning record Strange but true. Wyoming has played 5 with a winning or non-losing record.
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 34 times

Everyone should definitely predict a win for the team that gave up 70 points and 400 rushing. Pumphrey will die of exhaustion from running up and down the field in this game.
JimmyDimes
WyoNation Addict

SDPokeFan wrote:Everyone should definitely predict a win for the team that gave up 70 points and 400 rushing. Pumphrey will die of exhaustion from running up and down the field in this game.
You'll have to show me who predicted a win?
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

Pumphrey is about as big an ass as the Asstick fans...god I hope somebody steps up and knocks the poop out of that little f-word.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict

Of course Dino has to get on their and talk his Twitter smack....how did I know I would see him on there somewhere when I clicked the link?
jessejames02
Ranch Hand

CowboyNV wrote:Pumphrey is about as big an ass as the Asstick fans...god I hope somebody steps up and knocks the poop out of that little f-word.
To be fair, he backed down immediately once Hill commented.
52-56
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 599 times
Been liked: 238 times

We defend pro-style offenses much better than spread-style, just like WyoVaquero pointed out in another thread. I think we keep it close, at least. Plus we seem to play very well at home.
Last edited by LanderPoke on Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

I hope so cuz there was NO excuse for losing to a piss poor UNLV team
wyocowboy2014
A Real Cowboy

Wonder why he deleted the tweet.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

wyocowboy2014 wrote:Wonder why he deleted the tweet.
Probably because he's a bitch. Thanks for the bulletin board, Donald.
[email protected]
Buckaroo

I am hoping for a great game but the arm tackling needs to end.

bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 66 times

SDPokeFan wrote:Everyone should definitely predict a win for the team that gave up 70 points and 400 rushing. Pumphrey will die of exhaustion from running up and down the field in this game.
After the UNLV game, you called the defense "losers" and that they should walk home. Now, you seem almost giddy predicting a loss this coming week. Are you a former UW employee who was fired? It's obvious you're a troll or you've got an axe to grind. Take that butt ugly avatar of yours and go away.
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

[email protected] wrote:I am hoping for a great game but the arm tackling needs to end.

I agree. With Pumphrey, we better wrap him up and try to put him under the turf instead of trying to bump him with a shoulder to knock him off his feet.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

WYCowboy wrote:
[email protected] wrote:I am hoping for a great game but the arm tackling needs to end.

I agree. With Pumphrey, we better wrap him up and try to put him under the turf instead of trying to bump him with a shoulder to knock him off his feet.
In some cases an arm tackle would have been better than what we saw on Saturday. Most were trying to knock out the ball carrier with just a shoulder.
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

What did it say?....I got here late

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

whyoh wrote:
What did it say?....I got here late

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
He said that San Diego state has the best 3 running backs in the conference. Brian Hill quoted the Tweet with a few smiley faces. Donald immediately back down and said yeah I am hearing it from the Wyoming fans. And Brian Hill replied my fans ain't havin that.
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict

bladerunnr wrote:
After the UNLV game, you called the defense "losers" and that they should walk home. Now, you seem almost giddy predicting a loss this coming week. Are you a former UW employee who was fired? It's obvious you're a troll or you've got an axe to grind. Take that butt ugly avatar of yours and go away.
No, I'm a realist. A terrible UNLV team just ran up and down the field on us. What do you think one of the best running backs in the nation is going to do?