The Forgotten Border War- UW @ NEB

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Fade-To-Black
Buckaroo

J-Rod wrote:C'mon, Huskers. Show some class and knell it.
Seriously…you going to beg for mercy, after all the poop this board has talked? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Fade-To-Black
Buckaroo

DVDA wrote:That missed pass interference call completely changed the game. That was the start of the meltdown for UW. It seemed like there was a lot of panic after that.They are clearly much better than last year, but they're still working on that next step. Hopefully Allen has a short memory because that got real ugly for him. It could be a very long season if he can't overcome that performance.

Throwing deep when you're ahead 45-17 in the 4th quarter is bush league. I hope they get slaughtered all year long. They're not that great of a team so their fans will enjoy another 7-8 win season unless their division is WAY down in which case they'll get 9-10 wins and get f-word in a bowl game.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Last refuge of the loser.... Blame the refs :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Fade-To-Black wrote:
J-Rod wrote:C'mon, Huskers. Show some class and knell it.
Seriously…you going to beg for mercy, after all the poop this board has talked? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
What "poop"? Between here and the Husker board, it was like walking through a clogged toilet over there. Here? Just wanted to beat the spread.

I hate troll fans. Always remind me of BYU.
Fade-To-Black
Buckaroo

Last edited by Fade-To-Black on Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fade-To-Black
Buckaroo

Really… Talked about how "Hill would be the best back on the field". What he end up with, 50 yards for the game?

Talking about how Armstrong is a terrible quarterback and couldn't pass. What did he end up with, 20 for 35 for 377 yards. (Your guy 16-32 189 yards, with 5 freaking INT's ).

Talking about how "24pts was way too high of a spread...would never happen". Final 17-52 Huskers ( margin of victory 35).

That enough recounting of the sh*t talk for y'all?

Easy to talk sh*t till the games over.
Fade-To-Black
Buckaroo

fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

Brilliant triple post.
Fade-To-Black
Buckaroo

Brilliant response on your antiquated DOS-based message board. How about responding to my post? Got nothing? Figured as much.
Fade-To-Black
Buckaroo

How's that reject NU coach working out for you? You really thought you had something going after that first win of the season.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

Fade-To-Black wrote:Brilliant response on your antiquated DOS-based message board. How about responding to my post? Got nothing? Figured as much.
Considering I never said any of that, I don't see why I should "respond to your post". All you're doing, is trolling it up on another team's forum for no other reason than to masturbate to your own banter.
Fade-To-Black
Buckaroo

fromolwyoming wrote:
Fade-To-Black wrote:Brilliant response on your antiquated DOS-based message board. How about responding to my post? Got nothing? Figured as much.
Considering I never said any of that, I don't see why I should "respond to your post". All you're doing, is trolling it up on another team's forum for no other reason than to masturbate to your own banter.
You may not have, but many of your compadres did… Just "man up" and admit your team got dominated. Been checking out this board for the last few days. Could go back and pull many posts, if I wished to put in the time. Simply don't. You all know who you are...just to gutless to come forward. Don't start sh*t, won't be sh*t.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

Fade-To-Black wrote:
fromolwyoming wrote:
You may not have, but many of your compadres did… Just "man up" and admit your team got dominated. Been checking out this board for the last few days. Could go back and pull many posts, if I wished to put in the time. Simply don't. You all know who you are...just to gutless to come forward. Don't start sh*t, won't be sh*t.
So, you go to another team's forum, and basically demand they bow down to you when they support their own team over yours...
Fade-To-Black
Buckaroo

No… Just admit your fanbase talked poop when they had no reason to.
I never said anything before the game. Simply listened to all the bloviating from a fanbase who's team has never accomplished anything. Talking poop about our quarterback, while talking up your subpar, non-P5 running back (held to under 50 yards rushing).
Like I said…don't start poop, won't be poop.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

Fade-To-Black wrote:No… Just admit your fanbase talked poop when they had no reason to.
I never said anything before the game. Simply listened to all the bloviating from a fanbase who's team has never accomplished anything. Talking poop about our quarterback, while talking up your subpar, non-P5 running back (held to under 50 yards rushing).
Like I said…don't start poop, won't be poop.
Do you go to every opposing team's fan board to do this? Because I seriously doubt that Wyoming fans have been the only ones to talk poop. Did you go and troll the Fresno fans? Are you going to troll Oregon?

And did you seriously expect there to NOT be homerism on another team's board? Saw plenty of it on the Husker board leading up to the game, but you don't see us being douchebags over there about it.

The only one starting poop, is you. Now leave.
Fade-To-Black
Buckaroo

Wyoming is one of the few fan bases that has no earthly reason to talk poop, yet does so.
If you wish, I can go back and directly quot the posts where your fanbase talked about how your RB would be the best on the field today, how the 21 point spread was ridiculously high, and how TA was a terrible QB, who couldn't pass... How did all that work out for you?
Thanks for "allowing" our terrible QB (Armstrong) to break the all-time Nebraska record. Appreciate it.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 598 times
Been liked: 238 times

Fade-to-black: f-word you, go away
Jawja
Buckaroo

Someone needs a safe space lol.
HR_Poke
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

Always good to see the Nowledge U fans with small dna rifle syndrome come beat their chests when they beat a lesser team. If they were as good as they think they are then they would have put us away in the first quarter. I'm going to laugh when Oregon demolishes their over rated poop ass defense. Blackshirts indeed. Quite possibly the most deluded fan base in the nation.
Jawja
Buckaroo

HR_Poke wrote:Always good to see the Nowledge U fans with small dna rifle syndrome come beat their chests when they beat a lesser team. If they were as good as they think they are then they would have put us away in the first quarter. I'm going to laugh when Oregon demolishes their over rated poop ass defense. Blackshirts indeed. Quite possibly the most deluded fan base in the nation.
^Triggered lol
HR_Poke
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

3 inches. That's tough man. Hopefully your husband isn't disappointed