Skylor Clinton is in Albany

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
onePokeovertheline
Ranch Hand

Ran across this. Hated his time in Laramie. It comes on good authority that he was a problem child from the get go.

http://m.timesunion.com/sports/article/ ... 216573.php
JimmyDimes
WyoNation Addict

The rigors of D1 football are not for everyone.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

The article makes it seem like he was here as a POW. Sounds like a whiner who never made any friends here and had to go away. God riddance
PokeOLoco
A Real Cowboy

lol.. dude.. Albany? Enjoy!
“Being around Colorado State, I saw that football wasn’t really a big sport there," Parker said Sunday night.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 129 times

It appears that gaining weight and switching positions was an issue. Who could have guessed that? Oh wait, actually a few on this board questioned it from the get go....

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12116
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

What a prissy prima donna. I cannot for the life of me imagine Bohl and his staff asking a kid to gain fat versus weight. I have never heard of a school putting a kid on the Big Mac and Whopper diet. IF you gained a bunch of fat, thats on you. Gaining lean muscle mass is another story completely. This article also pokes fun at the weather here but they're in Albany..... ALBANY!?!?! Take care not to throw stones. That place is can be a frigid windy poop far worse than Laradise.

This entire article is a joke. Good riddance.
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

I have heard of this, at Wyoming, with football players. There were several players during my time there that were instructed by coaches to eat TONS of calories and put on extra weight. Yes, they wanted them to put on lean muscle mass, but they also wanted them upping their overall weight regardless if it was lean or not.
Lost Poke
Cowpoke
Been liked: 15 times

WestWYOPoke wrote:I have heard of this, at Wyoming, with football players. There were several players during my time there that were instructed by coaches to eat TONS of calories and put on extra weight. Yes, they wanted them to put on lean muscle mass, but they also wanted them upping their overall weight regardless if it was lean or not.
Back when I watched MTV, they had a show called "Made". One was about a HS senior who was working on going to Nebraska as an O-lineman. They had him on 15000 a day diet. You can't get that without eating crap, frankly, and he ate a lot of McDonald's, etc.
Hampshire
Ranch Hand

First off you have no idea about this kid ...none ,second if you haven't noticed wyoming sucks , this is probably why he left. You guys are truly crazy and have no idea what goes on behinds the seens and as in this case many of you are just lost.
Hampshire
Ranch Hand

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote:What a prissy prima donna. I cannot for the life of me imagine Bohl and his staff asking a kid to gain fat versus weight. I have never heard of a school putting a kid on the Big Mac and Whopper diet. IF you gained a bunch of fat, thats on you. Gaining lean muscle mass is another story completely. This article also pokes fun at the weather here but they're in Albany..... ALBANY!?!?! Take care not to throw stones. That place is can be a frigid windy poop far worse than Laradise.

This entire article is a joke. Good riddance.
For the life of you ....Humm you have no idea.lol
Hampshire
Ranch Hand

If you can actually read .you can see he never put wyoming down , fact he was a qb and running back recruited as a d end with promises that he would be moved to lb , I can go on and on with the truth but you can not handle it. You guys there are definitely f...up.
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

Hampshire wrote:First off you have no idea about this kid ...none ,second if you haven't noticed wyoming sucks , this is probably why he left. You guys are truly crazy and have no idea what goes on behinds the seens and as in this case many of you are just lost.
Hampshire
Ranch Hand

wyokoke wrote:
Hampshire wrote:First off you have no idea about this kid ...none ,second if you haven't noticed wyoming sucks , this is probably why he left. You guys are truly crazy and have no idea what goes on behinds the seens and as in this case many of you are just lost.
Because you talk poop about a kid with zero facts again ...I'll be the f here looking at this poop. Actually I'm pretty sure that team beats wyoming too.
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

Well if you know the story, enlighten us all, wise one
Hampshire
Ranch Hand

You don't want to be "enlightened " . It's funny you think you know everything and you truly.... honestly you know nothing , it should be embarrassing for you. Being a reporter and such lol
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

A) I don't claim to know poop, that's all you bud. B) Reporter? Where the f-word are you getting that from?
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 136 times
Been liked: 145 times

Frankly, I don't give a poop. I'm sure it's wyoming's fault he left. It's always the program and never the player. He's playing at Albany. Have fun
W-Y, Until I Die!
onePokeovertheline
Ranch Hand

"...behinds the seens..."? Tough to take you seriously, dude!
Hampshire
Ranch Hand

A...Reading this article he never once said anything bad about wyoming b...... he was recruited at a horrible position from the first time I watched him. In that he was correct , now I'm sure he fixed his injury by now and I'll bet you will be watching him playing against wyoming in 2 years If he wants. Hopefully. Lol ....the funny thing is I bet ualbany is a better team then wyoming. Who knows.
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

So where are you getting that I'm a reporter exactly?