Locker room

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
wyopokesfan23
Ranch Hand

are these new additions? I like it

MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

Hmm.. I like it! I like the motivation. Looks like there's some importance being placed on the game this year. If this is a new addition by the coaching staff, I'm glad that they're recognizing the importance of the rivalry.
ImageImageImageImage
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

I like it however......

There needs to be one for the BYU game as well. BYU is as big of a rival as CSU.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
evilpoke
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

I know for the fans its even, but in terms of the football program, there's no question CSU is the most important game - because of recruiting.

Colorado State and Wyoming look mainly to Colorado and Wyoming for recruits - the two schools go head to head for a bunch of players. BYU recruits a totally different player - focusing on Utah and LDS players.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

I hope this isn't a case of chunking the season to get to CSU. After all there are 11 games prior to November 27th at Ft. Fudd.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
evilpoke
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

I had that same thought - but CSU is the last game of the season - everything is building towards that last game. If you lose it, you don't have to worry about the massive let down in the next game or the season going in the tank - but if you win it, it's a great carry over to the offseason and (hopefully) bowl game.

It's not like with CSU, where their big game is against the CU Hairy Cows, so if they lose, it's a downer for just about the whole season.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

evilpoke wrote:I had that same thought - but CSU is the last game of the season - everything is building towards that last game. If you lose it, you don't have to worry about the massive let down in the next game or the season going in the tank - but if you win it, it's a great carry over to the offseason and (hopefully) bowl game.

It's not like with CSU, where their big game is against the CU Hairy Cows, so if they lose, it's a downer for just about the whole season.
Good point. I know this...Fairchild prepped CSEWE very well for the UW game. Thier official "game countdown" and team communication was perfect heading up to kick-off and even into half time. Some of the materials they covered with their players, and gave out to their players included motivational stuff I hadn't ever seen.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
The Virginian
Cowpoke

wyopokesfan23 wrote:are these new additions? I like it

Just curious. Did you take those pictures?
This post submitted anonymously by Jeff Fry aka DCPoke
MtnFBfan
Buckaroo

Nice! As a CU "Hairy Cows" fan, I can't stand CSU!