Hey Poke Fans

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
hoosgonnabeatwyo?
Buckaroo

Just checking in to see how your season has been going. I truely believe that the butt whoopin' you all handed us up there was the best thing that happened to our team all season. Not as far as wins and losses but a reality check that seems to have worked. Given, we have not beaten any true powerhouses but we are 4-1 so I can't really complain.

How is your alls season going? I haven't been able to follow your Pokes as much as I would like to and any kind of update would be appreciated.

Thanks
Thought it would add this to increase some of your inferiority complexes

MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 35 times

Hey there! Pokes are 3-1 on the season, only loss to Boise State on their home turf. We've beaten Utah State and Ohio. Took a hell of a comeback to beat Ohio. The passing game has been pretty iffy this season, with Sween still maturing. The running game has been excellent. The Pokes are running the ball very well, splitting the carries between two running backs. The defense has been pretty okay thus far in the season. Held Boise's running back Ian Johnson to under 100 yards, and kept Ohio's stud RB from running all over them. Shouldn't be too bad of a season. TCU is up next. Hoos have had a nice season thus far.. seems that the Wyoming game lit a fire under their ass and let them play to their ability.
ImageImageImageImage