Surprise?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
BJC
A Real Cowboy

So...any possibility we kept things vanilla on both O and D......corrected some issues and win this game?

Wishful thinking? Possible?
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 34 times

There is zero chance Wyoming wins this game. Zero. None. Nada. Bupkis.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

unfortunately i'll leave early to beat the traffic back to Spokane, lol
nwpoke
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 1 time

Hope springs eternal, but I'm not betting the spread.
yopaulie
Ranch Hand

SDPokeFan wrote:There is zero chance Wyoming wins this game. Zero. None. Nada. Bupkis.
We are playing a team that lost to Portland State, who was 3-9 in FCS last year. I think that makes it possible, although still highly unlikely.
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

There is always a chance, that's why they play the games. Stranger things have happened....maybe I'll wake up and be 6'4", 200 pounds and look like I'm 25 years old on Saturday. Probably won't happen, but I can always wish.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

After last year's Fresno win, flukeish or not, I'll never 100% count out this team. We've seen some freaky poop happen before.

...but yes, a W this weekend is unlikely. I'd settle for a close game (under 21 points)
phxpoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 32 times
Been liked: 16 times

We probably will not win, but many of us will watch the game because there is a chance...
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

I got a far better shot of having "fun" with a hot looking adult tv star than Wyoming beating Washington State this weekend! :roll:
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
yopaulie
Ranch Hand

So you're saying there's a chance?!! :)
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

Wyokie wrote:I got a far better shot of having "fun" with a hot looking adult tv star than Wyoming beating Washington State this weekend! :roll:
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

WestWYOPoke wrote:Image
First off, that's BUTT ugly!

Secondly, I'm straight so that's out!
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

I will be surprised if we end the game within 35 points. I will be pleasantly surprised if we finish it within 21 points. I will mud my pants if we finish it with a W.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 66 times

McPeachy wrote:I will be surprised if we end the game within 35 points. I will be pleasantly surprised if we finish it within 21 points. I will mud my pants if we finish it with a W.
If you remember back to the heath schroyer days, we got so bad that teams started taking us for granted. The lines were enormous and we started covering some of them. That could happen here. This is a lower tier pac 12 team that with our normal average to lousy team, we could beat. So it would not surprise me if covered the 24.
wsuguy
Buckaroo

Here comes the Air Raid

http://www.wsucougars.com/mediaPortal/p ... id=4403091" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

See ya' Saturday
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 129 times

Remember, we all winners for even taking the field today. For the next decade, any improvement, no matter how minor, is a victory. The scoreboard doesn't matter because we can always find an example of some team who struggled then ended up successful which means we will to as long as we make any improvement be it small or large.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

ragtimejoe1 wrote:Remember, we all winners for even taking the field today. For the next decade, any improvement, no matter how minor, is a victory. The scoreboard doesn't matter because we can always find an example of some team who struggled then ended up successful which means we will to as long as we make any improvement be it small or large.
LOL
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

ragtimejoe1 wrote:Remember, we all winners for even taking the field today. For the next decade, any improvement, no matter how minor, is a victory. The scoreboard doesn't matter because we can always find an example of some team who struggled then ended up successful which means we will to as long as we make any improvement be it small or large.
Happy Hour come a little earlier today? :D
Dear Karma,

McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

bladerunnr wrote:
McPeachy wrote:I will be surprised if we end the game within 35 points. I will be pleasantly surprised if we finish it within 21 points. I will mud my pants if we finish it with a W.
If you remember back to the heath schroyer days, we got so bad that teams started taking us for granted. The lines were enormous and we started covering some of them. That could happen here. This is a lower tier pac 12 team that with our normal average to lousy team, we could beat. So it would not surprise me if covered the 24.
Good point. I just don't have a good feeling about this one - probably because it is the first road test with our true freshman team of true freshman.
Dear Karma,

ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 129 times

McPeachy wrote:
Happy Hour come a little earlier today? :D
:D there are certain preparations which I find extremely necessary this year.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.