Gonna be a LOOOOOONNNNGGGGG off season...

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

For the men's team at least. Things look optimistic for the cowchicks, but still gonna be a long beeyotch. April, May, June, July, August, and September are gonna suck for us basketball fans. And seeing how there is only spring football and then summer workouts...

Man this time of year really sucks.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
cheypoke
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 1 time

You got that right. I'm so tired of ending seasons on a bad note. Football and basketball. What really irritates me about football and bball this year was just the general lack of effort at times. There is just NO excuse for it. I guess I'll try to stay excited for football. We'll see how spring drills go. I remember after last years spring game that there was a lot of concern over the offense. Wow, I guess that was justified. I hope we are more impressed this year. At least it will be different. I hope DC can at least make our boys a bit tougher (mentally and physically) than Glenn did.
Cheywypoke
Ranch Hand

I, like a lot of other Cowboy fans, are getting tired of thinking "well, maybe football will be better," after basketball season, and then thinking just the opposite after football season. It's really tough on the fans when we get one bowl game and one NCAA tournament appearance each decade.