If I see one more stupid pass go directly out of bounds

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
Cowduck
Cowpoke

or to a player wearing a black jersey I'm going to throw my TV out the window. Jesus H.
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

It;s a good think TVs are cheap right now.

Where were the HDnet announcers coming from when they repeatedly said that Shroyer's game is defense, but that they payers he gets are offensive threats?

There was definitely no bounce in the step of the players tonight, but where was Shroyer's plan?Northeastern looked like, from the minute they knew who they were going to play, the coaches were awake up to game time researching the Pokes.

Which brings up next year -- it is said that there will be such great players coming in. Well Wyo had some damn good seniors this year and Shroyer couldn't put it together. Why should we expect next year to be better?
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

I would call it NO FOCUS. Some would blame that on coaching, I would blame it on player motivation...and that comes from the players themselves. Looked like maybe only Adam, Brandon, and maybe AJ were the only ones that really wanted to play...altough all of those 3 had horrific turnovers (especially Adam).
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
gopokes1399
Blog Team

he is defense that is what he has said since day one they just dont have anyone that can play D, How bout Waddell #4 on top ten that flip was sweet
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

gopokes1399 wrote:he is defense that is what he has said since day one they just dont have anyone that can play D, How bout Waddell #4 on top ten that flip was sweet
That was the damnest thing I have ever seen. Borderline retarded even.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...