Memphis BYU

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 156 times
Been liked: 157 times

Memphis doing all they can to keep BYU in the game. Going to OT
W-Y, Until I Die!
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

Well that escalated quickly...
:popcorn:
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 39 times
Been liked: 50 times

Nice brawl after the game. Memphis started it but a few BYU %^^&*&%^&* threw some nasty punches.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

It be hard to say who started it. Certainly looked like it but you can't see it from start to finish. That one BYU kid threw some punches and ended up getting clocked Rocky style with cut under his eye
W-Y, Until I Die!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

It's a shame we are talking about the fight and not that clutch 55yd FG in OT and then getting a TD 2OT
W-Y, Until I Die!
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

I just stopped crying/laughing.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

J-Rod wrote:I just stopped crying/laughing.
I loved it. Nice Christmas gift for me.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Wow. What a brawl. I think Miami is contagious.
LawPoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 92 times

Merry Christmas, Pokenation! BYU loses and embarrasses itself on national TV with a fight. What a great, great gift.
hithere
Ranch Hand

So much honor going on here. #12 Kai Nacua needs to be tarred, feathered and flayed. Can't wait for his poop apology in a few days. Knowing BYU football, he'll be given another chance to redeem himself.

What a hero.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtdxjPB-k6g
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 16 times

hithere wrote:So much honor going on here. #12 Kai Nacua needs to be tarred, feathered and flayed. Can't wait for his poop apology in a few days. Knowing BYU football, he'll be given another chance to redeem himself.

What a hero.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtdxjPB-k6g
BYU* 's true colors for everyone to see...
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
castlerocker
Cowpoke

That's BYU style.

Wait till the other guy isn't looking and blind side him. What a pussy. What a team of kitty.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

TBH the funny part is it looks like the guy that got sucker punched isn't even phased.
djm19
WyoNation Addict

Both teams need to be punched. Sucker punches flying from both teams. Gang smashing by both teams. Such a crock.

#12 got shclacked in the eye from a sucker punch, then sucker punched too. Embarrassing for college football. Memphis and BYU....good for you.
alyssa
A Real Cowboy

I haven't seen a bowl game this season. I didn't even realize they had started. I did watch a Texas HS state championship on TV on Saturday. Allen won. It outdrew any college bowl game that day with an attendance of 52,300.
My sister knows a lot of the Allen people and we might have gone to that game but she was coming to the end of her pregnancy. Today I spent the day at hospital and she had a baby. Another big time athlete was there as his 2nd son was born.

Of course I can't stand BYU. If I said how I think about them this thread would get nuked. I find them offensive.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

alyssa wrote:Of course I can't stand BYU. If I said how I think about them this thread would get nuked. I find them offensive.
I know how you feel. If I told everyone how I REALLY felt about the ^&(*%^%^(, I'd be banned too and I'm a moderator!!!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

12 didn't get sucker punched. He punched someone twice and then got drilled. Then he suckered punched that guy. Was that skin hanging from the forehead of the guy he sucker punched?
W-Y, Until I Die!
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

laxwyo wrote:12 didn't get sucker punched. He punched someone twice and then got drilled. Then he suckered punched that guy. Was that skin hanging from the forehead of the guy he sucker punched?
12 did both. He got dropped, which is what some believe led to his anger in going after the dude he sucker punched.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zvPn8cUMdY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

At 3:33, #12 runs in to save the day and gets DROPPED...I'm guessing seconds later he just wanted to serve his ego and get even. He's so done at BYU.
djm19
WyoNation Addict

Just when you think it is crappy being a wyoming fan some days, little gems like this surface to remind me it could ALWAYS be worse.

this just may have cost Bronco his job. Cougarboard is comedic gold right now.

It's a good day to be a poke.

Good find on Nacua getting punched. Watching it on espn real time didnt see it clearly.

I think both teams should be ashamed. Memphis gang banging players and stomping on them. Byu sucker punching (and fighting each other even). What a wreck.
castlerocker
Cowpoke

Not very Saintly of the boys from the land of Zion.