Hey McPeachy, you're prediction still sucks.

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
East_Popcorn_State
Buckaroo

I said 16-14 or 17-13... You said 21-9. These fvckin kitty are currently 18-11... Soon they'll be 18-12 which is very close to 17-13. and 3 games off of 21-9. They have to win their last game for our predictions to end in a tie. You can't win. This team is a pathetic bunch of talented LOSERS!! No fvckin way I'd pay for a ticket to watch a bunch of talented losers... Rather see a terrible bunch of winners, like BYU.
PokeNer
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

East_Popcorn_State - You're still pathetic excuse for a fan and a royal douchebag. I would be happy to get rid of you from the fanbase (not like you ever were a part of it). You would fit right in with byu fans, except for the swearing part. I'm never for banning anyone, but you are the exception, you are an absolutely classless prick.

Nice to see you come out of the woodwork when we shot ourselves in the foot and blew a game we had control of. Go crawl back in your hole.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

East_Popcorn_State wrote:I said 16-14 or 17-13... You said 21-9. These fvckin kitty are currently 18-11... Soon they'll be 18-12 which is very close to 17-13. and 3 games off of 21-9. They have to win their last game for our predictions to end in a tie. You can't win. This team is a pathetic bunch of talented LOSERS!! No fvckin way I'd pay for a ticket to watch a bunch of talented losers... Rather see a terrible bunch of winners, like BYU.
I knew your loser ass would show up. Either way, 18 - 11 or 19 - 12, you can take your 16 - 14 prediction and all your negative garbage and stick it up your effing ass. And to call the team kitty...what a complete punk bitch you are. Show up sometime and tell them that...or any true UW fan...and see where you end up asshole.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
PokeNer
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

My guess is this asshole is a Yhiner fan. No self respecting Cowboy fan would EVER say they would rather cheer for BYU. I would rather be shot in the nuts then cheer for those scumbags. :evil:
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 63 times
Been liked: 231 times

East_Popcorn_State wrote: Rather see a terrible bunch of winners, like BYU.
WTF? This is not a Pokes fan.
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Did he ever claim to be a UW fan? No real fan brags about being correct on their negative view....