Disgusting bunch of pathetic kitty.

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
East_Popcorn_State
Buckaroo

I'd rather see a team with no fvcking talent play with heart, than a bunch of players that don't give a schit and have the brains of a peanut. WYO should've been up by 15 at the half, but these guys are scared of winning. These creampuffs don't know how to win. Tyson Johnson fvckin sucks. Drive to the rim and go up like a fvckin girl and throw up a wimpy layup that doesn't hit anything time after time. 3-11. BYU fvckin sucks. If you can't beat BYU you are a pathetic piece of schit, who needs to question his manhood. 9 straight fvckin losses to BYU.
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

My observation: Shroyer threw the game by not recognising, or not caring, that it was just not Johnson's night and did not pull him. Waddell was not much better. But I did think the Pokes played with passion. But like the TV announcer said - shoot it before you turn it over. the latter happened just too often.

Shroyer certainly got out-coached the second half , and the two-year-older BYU players showed how age helps down the stretch.
PokeNer
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Little over-dramatic aren't you? I thought the guys played pretty hard, just a had a couple bad breaks at a bad time in the game.

I actually thought Waddell looked pretty good, but it is pretty hard to play Waddell over Johnson when Waddell hit 4 fouls really early in the 2nd. Waddell looked great until he got into foul trouble. Who do play over Johnson? Linskens - Nope, you saw what happened when he was in. Schroyer is handcuffed by Linskens horrible play. Hopefully Sylla is a step above Linskens, or we will be in trouble at the post next year.

As much as it sucks to lose, the future is bright with these young players. Moujeke held the douche Cummard to 5 of 12 from the field, and a couple of those were when he was wide open during the press. He looked great on defense IMO, he just made some bad turnovers down the stretch. Overall though I thought he looked like a much better player than Cummard. As mentioned, Waddell looked like great in the 1st half. It's going to be hard to replace Johnson, Ewing, and Ogirri, but I think we have some talent coming in. I look for the men's and women's program to be competing for the MWC crown in 2011.

I thought it was our game to lose. And how in the hell can the refs screw us even when they call a foul on BYU? That foul on BYU against Waddell (away from the ball) late in the game hurt. He needs to work on his FT shooting a bunch.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

East_Popcorn_State wrote:If you can't beat BYU you are a pathetic piece of schit, who needs to question his manhood. 9 straight fvckin losses to BYU.
Dude, cool it.
ImageImageImageImage
wyopokesfan23
Ranch Hand

you don't contribute to anything on this board popcorn douchebag. go away
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

PokeNer wrote:Little over-dramatic aren't you? I thought the guys played pretty hard, just a had a couple bad breaks at a bad time in the game.

I actually thought Waddell looked pretty good, but it is pretty hard to play Waddell over Johnson when Waddell hit 4 fouls really early in the 2nd. Waddell looked great until he got into foul trouble. Who do play over Johnson? Linskens - Nope, you saw what happened when he was in. Schroyer is handcuffed by Linskens horrible play. Hopefully Sylla is a step above Linskens, or we will be in trouble at the post next year.

As much as it sucks to lose, the future is bright with these young players. Moujeke held the douche Cummard to 5 of 12 from the field, and a couple of those were when he was wide open during the press. He looked great on defense IMO, he just made some bad turnovers down the stretch. Overall though I thought he looked like a much better player than Cummard. As mentioned, Waddell looked like great in the 1st half. It's going to be hard to replace Johnson, Ewing, and Ogirri, but I think we have some talent coming in. I look for the men's and women's program to be competing for the MWC crown in 2011.

I thought it was our game to lose. And how in the hell can the refs screw us even when they call a foul on BYU? That foul on BYU against Waddell (away from the ball) late in the game hurt. He needs to work on his FT shooting a bunch.
It all came down to 6 or 7 missed lay-ups by TJ in the second half, along with a horrible % from the charity stripe (particularaly in the 2nd half), and very unbalanced reffing. I am not one to cry and whine like most bWHYu fans & players about the reffing, but Vern Harris is a piece of poop.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

East_Popcorn_State wrote:I'd rather see a team with no fvcking talent play with heart, than a bunch of players that don't give a schit and have the brains of a peanut. WYO should've been up by 15 at the half, but these guys are scared of winning. These creampuffs don't know how to win. Tyson Johnson fvckin sucks. Drive to the rim and go up like a fvckin girl and throw up a wimpy layup that doesn't hit anything time after time. 3-11. BYU fvckin sucks. If you can't beat BYU you are a pathetic piece of schit, who needs to question his manhood. 9 straight fvckin losses to BYU.
You are an asshole. Go away.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

East_Popcorn_State wrote:I'd rather see a team with no fvcking talent play with heart, than a bunch of players that don't give a schit and have the brains of a peanut. WYO should've been up by 15 at the half, but these guys are scared of winning. These creampuffs don't know how to win. Tyson Johnson fvckin sucks. Drive to the rim and go up like a fvckin girl and throw up a wimpy layup that doesn't hit anything time after time. 3-11. BYU fvckin sucks. If you can't beat BYU you are a pathetic piece of schit, who needs to question his manhood. 9 straight fvckin losses to BYU.

Is that you XX97, or MARS, or Celeritas. This is not a UW fan, it is a retarded fan of some other institution.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

WYCowboy wrote:

Is that you XX97, or MARS, or Celeritas. This is not a UW fan, it is a retarded fan of some other institution.
It wouldn't shock me if he is a BYU fag.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!