Port Gustin

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Mr.Large
Ranch Hand

I hear he is about to commit to UW.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

UW, as in Wyoming!? HOLY poop!

Edit: Here's his rivals profile, BTW.
https://rivals.yahoo.com/BWI/football/r ... tin-162113" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
DVDA
A Real Cowboy

There will be a hole at linebacker with all the current seniors so he could and should be a 4 year starter here. This would be an awesome get for Coach Bohl and staff. I have a hard time believing that he will come here since he recently visited Notre Dame.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

DVDA wrote:There will be a hole at linebacker with all the current seniors so he could and should be a 4 year starter here. This would be an awesome get for Coach Bohl and staff. I have a hard time believing that he will come here since he recently visited Notre Dame.
We have like 2-3 starters graduating from the linebacking corps. So, yeah, we'll have holes.

But a 4 star linebacker coming here? Damn. If he comes, that would be awesome!
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

That would be bad ass. Our front seven needs to get more physical and he sure as hell would help. That would be a monster get for Bohl and company.

Come on Porter. Wyoming loves you.
Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

C'mon Porter! Help Bohl start something amazing! Here, you'll have a great chance to start right away. Elsewhere, you'll be lucky to see the field before your senior year! We're also close enough that you can visit your family and they can come and watch your games! Plus with playing USU, every 2 years we play in Utah!
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

Watch this big hit,

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2780689/highlights/62309375" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and several more,

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2780689/highlights/99253383" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

National Champions 1943.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

I do.
DVDA
A Real Cowboy

fromolwyoming wrote:
DVDA wrote:There will be a hole at linebacker with all the current seniors so he could and should be a 4 year starter here. This would be an awesome get for Coach Bohl and staff. I have a hard time believing that he will come here since he recently visited Notre Dame.
We have like 2-3 starters graduating from the linebacking corps. So, yeah, we'll have holes.

There are 5 senior linebackers, Nzeocha, Stanton, Harris, Borgs, and Kankolongo.
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

This leads me to believe we might get a couple of four star guys. If we can pull a four star from Utah, Tevis Bartlett should be no problem.

National Champions 1943.

I do.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

DVDA wrote:
fromolwyoming wrote:

There are 5 senior linebackers, Nzeocha, Stanton, Harris, Borgs, and Kankolongo.
My bad. But yeah, we'll definitely have holes that need to be filled.
J-Bone
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 11 times

fromolwyoming wrote: My bad. But yeah, we'll definitely have holes that need to be filled.
That's what she said. :D
PokeOLoco
A Real Cowboy

First and only post. Source? You don't have to be totally specific.
“Being around Colorado State, I saw that football wasn’t really a big sport there," Parker said Sunday night.
J-Bone
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 11 times

Port Gustin would be a huge pick up. I doubt the rumor is legit.
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

Oops, I shorted him a star. It looks like he's a five star guy and the 22nd rated recruit in the class of 2015. Holy poop Batman. Come to Wyoming Porter.

This could be the biggest signing in MW history. Please god let Mr. Large be speaking the truth.

http://ohiostate.247sports.com/Article/ ... t-31653787" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

National Champions 1943.

I do.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

Mr.Large wrote:I hear he is about to commit to UW.
Huh finding it hard to believe with that huge offer list, Would be awesome to see but need something more than heresay on this one. I suspect by UW that would be Washington and not Wyoming but would be pretty crazy to see.
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

Wyo2dal wrote:
Mr.Large wrote:I hear he is about to commit to UW.
Huh finding it hard to believe with that huge offer list, Would be awesome to see but need something more than heresay on this one. I suspect by UW that would be Washington and not Wyoming but would be pretty crazy to see.
Why would it be posted on Wyonation the day after UW visited Utah if it were Washington?

I'm choosing to believe this is real, because I have faith that Bohl and company can deliver the goods.

Who knows, maybe Mr. Large is none other than Porter himself and he's giving us the good news moments before he gives it to our coaching staff.

Come on Porter. Wyoming is the place for you.

National Champions 1943.

I do.
PokeOLoco
A Real Cowboy

The Gustin's are alums btw
“Being around Colorado State, I saw that football wasn’t really a big sport there," Parker said Sunday night.
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

LasCrucesPoke wrote:The Gustin's are alums btw
Last edited by Cowboy Junky on Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

National Champions 1943.

I do.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

LasCrucesPoke wrote:The Gustin's are alums btw
The Gustins are Wyoming alumni? Sweet.
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 3 times

The best recruit here in Utah. He is a beast. He has offers from every big school. 30+ schools have him offers.

I know Kaligis was in Utah this weekend...but Gustin ain't coming to UW.

Would I be thrilled? Of course. But I would be more shocked than Kevin Federline when Britney agreed to throw down.