I think we owe it to Ewing to show up for last

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
WyNative
Ranch Hand

two games. This young man has been nothing less than a class act for the last four years and I believe Wyoming Fans Owe it to him to show up to the BYU and New Mexico games. I know the BYU game is on a Wednesday night March 2nd with a 6:00 PM start but that is no excuse if you can take a couple of hours off and get to the game even if you get there late. If you stay home and could have made it to the game it reflects directly on whether you are a Wyoming fan or a bandwagon fan. This has nothing to do with whether you like the Cowboys record, the schedule, Schroyer, or the PA announcer this has to do with paying respect to one hell of a nice kid who came to play for Wyoming. New Mexico is on that Saturday. See you there.
Amen
TheRealUW
Cowpoke
Been liked: 48 times

I agree 100%. Ewing is one of the best to put a Pokes uniform on in a good while. He never had much talent around him, but he never complained. I've heard from several reliable sources that more than a few "larger" programs came calling for his servies when McClain was fired. Obviously, he turned them all down to stay a Poke. Ironically, he was the best player for the Cowboys, yet one of the most humble. Brandon will be successful not matter what he chooses to do with his life. God, I hope people show up for him. He more than deserves it.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

I agree. A great Wyoming Cowboy, NO DOUBT!

But, as long as he doesn't try and dance again. Talk about the reverse of the white mans overbite...holy poop, who taught that kid those moves? Looked like he was drunk as hell, trying to scrape poop off both his feet, while having a seizure.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
WyNative
Ranch Hand

I think that dance reflected his personality to a "T" I for one will miss watching him play.