Nico Evans gives verbal to WYo

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 34 times

Humboldt St. was his other offer? I have to keep telling myself Bohl knows what he is doing.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

JimmyDimes wrote:
WestWYOPoke wrote:Uhh...a 10.88 100 meter time :eek: If that is true, he most definitely runs a faster 40 than 4.69...more like a 4.29
I think Herron was in the 10.5 range. This kid is fast...probably in the 4.45 range. 4.29 is world class.
Devin Moore ran a 10.6 100 meter dash in high school.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 46 times

SDPokeFan wrote:Humboldt St. was his other offer? I have to keep telling myself Bohl knows what he is doing.
I have the same thought. Hope Bohl isn't a repeat of Glenn. :roll:
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
JimmyDimes
WyoNation Addict

Wyokie wrote:
SDPokeFan wrote:Humboldt St. was his other offer? I have to keep telling myself Bohl knows what he is doing.
I have the same thought. Hope Bohl isn't a repeat of Glenn. :roll:
I understand the confusion regarding Bohl's recruiting.....but if you wanted to look at past recruits and who they had offers from, you'll most likely notice most didn't have other offers.

2 of the 3 guys who will be drafted this year didn't have any other offers beside Wyoming. Smith had offers from SJSU, NMST, and Eastern Washington. Bottom line is recruiting rankings don't hold much water.
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

LasCrucesPoke wrote:Like most of our guys so far, this guy might be a reach. 177lbs with a 4.69 40 and offers from Penn and Humboldt State? Yikes.
I think he can be a difference maker..ala Bruce Natson

mwc fan
Cowpoke

Did we have backup offensive line on that kick off team? I saw a lot of linemen in that clip that didn't know what they were doing. I hope the special teams coach puts guys on the field that want to knock somebody out.