BYU still eats a bag of Richards.

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

That is all.
Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.
zappinpoke
Cowpoke

I thought that went without saying, but thanks for keeping us updated.
lakesbison
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Im in canada right now and the guys at bar were just making fun of BYU....lol
TheBuckhole
Buckaroo
Has liked: 2 times

Logged on just to say I agree. That is all.
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 105 times

McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

I wanna play!

Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
PotatoCreekPete
Cowpoke

McPeachy wrote:I wanna play!

I think that it would be best to leave out the picture of the "Typical College" kids.....because it makes it seem like the typical college kid is an amoral, sleezy piece of trash that spends most of their time in an alcoholic or drug induced haze. Frankly I wouldn't be a proud parent to see my kid amongst those sleezy kids.

It is also not a wise thing to bring in the religious aspect as there are a lot of Mormons that go to UW and are big supporters of UW, so you just insulted a good sized group of people. Just saying.
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 105 times

*This is the most appropriate example I could find when I googled "byu demotivational"
PotatoCreekPete
Cowpoke

WYO1016 wrote:Image

*This is the most appropriate example I could find when I googled "byu demotivational"
Did you read the script below the photo? Some of the crudest stuff that I have read in a long time. I am not a BYU fan by any figment of the imagination but I don't think that attacks against some ones religion simply because you don't care for them and also using really foul language does anything except make you look bad. Frankly speaking, whether you like it or not, BYU is able to play top flight teams in Provo and they are making a lot more money than if they were still in the MWC, but the BYU situation is an unusual one because of their church affiliation on a world wide basis and they have their own TV network. I do not think that it would be difficult for the BYU football program to join a conference, it only depends on what conference. I would dare say that the MWC would welcome BYU back in a heartbeat. But whether they could join the PAC12 or similar conferences is the big question. These are just the realities of the situation and it doesn't matter one bit what you or I think of it.

If you are going to attack their religion, I can't wait to see you attack Muslims or Catholics.....or is your hatred only against certain religions? How fast do you think if you would attack the Muslim religion it would be taken off the board? Ignorance and hypocrisy comes in many forms.....just be careful because you might just become part of that group....without thinking.
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

PotatoCreekPete wrote:

Did you read the script below the photo? Some of the crudest stuff that I have read in a long time. I am not a BYU fan by any figment of the imagination but I don't think that attacks against some ones religion simply because you don't care for them and also using really foul language does anything except make you look bad. Frankly speaking, whether you like it or not, BYU is able to play top flight teams in Provo and they are making a lot more money than if they were still in the MWC, but the BYU situation is an unusual one because of their church affiliation on a world wide basis and they have their own TV network. I do not think that it would be difficult for the BYU football program to join a conference, it only depends on what conference. I would dare say that the MWC would welcome BYU back in a heartbeat. But whether they could join the PAC12 or similar conferences is the big question. These are just the realities of the situation and it doesn't matter one bit what you or I think of it.

If you are going to attack their religion, I can't wait to see you attack Muslims or Catholics.....or is your hatred only against certain religions? How fast do you think if you would attack the Muslim religion it would be taken off the board? Ignorance and hypocrisy comes in many forms.....just be careful because you might just become part of that group....without thinking.
How does this picture insult anyone's religion?? It's a slight against byu, not their church. The previous post, ok...fine. But this one is straight up anti-byu, not anti-mormon. And as far as I'm concerned byu can suck a f-word dick. That is all.
kdwrightuwyo
A Real Cowboy

PotatoCreekPete wrote:

Tater,

Aside from the foul language, the post you quoted didn't say anything about religion. Again, I think you're jumping to conclusions, buddy.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

PotatoCreekPete wrote:I think that it would be best to leave out the picture of the "Typical College" kids.....because it makes it seem like the typical college kid is an amoral, sleezy piece of trash that spends most of their time in an alcoholic or drug induced haze. Frankly I wouldn't be a proud parent to see my kid amongst those sleezy kids.

It is also not a wise thing to bring in the religious aspect as there are a lot of Mormons that go to UW and are big supporters of UW, so you just insulted a good sized group of people. Just saying.
LMAO! :lol: Just how big is that stick in your ass?

If you don't like it, and the thread, don't read it. Simple as that.
Dear Karma,

McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

I wonder to what she is referring?
Dear Karma,

PotatoCreekPete
Cowpoke

McPeachy wrote:
PotatoCreekPete wrote:I think that it would be best to leave out the picture of the "Typical College" kids.....because it makes it seem like the typical college kid is an amoral, sleezy piece of trash that spends most of their time in an alcoholic or drug induced haze. Frankly I wouldn't be a proud parent to see my kid amongst those sleezy kids.

McPeachy you are the one that brought religion into this discussion, or are you not even of that intellectually honest type that you can admit that? When are you planning on your insults to Muslims and Catholics? I can hardly wait to see how prejudice and hypocritical you can get!

You really are a crude piece of trash and what gives sports fans a bad name. The last thing you are is funny or intelligent, but just really crude and sad. I bet what you said would make your parents or your children proud to know what you have written and that it is the type of thing that you say around the kitchen table at night.....if you want to see how America is becoming less then all they have to do is read the trash that you write. How about elevating your intelligence above your waist line?
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

McPeachy wrote:

+10 :popcorn:
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
PotatoCreekPete
Cowpoke

kdwrightuwyo wrote:
PotatoCreekPete wrote:

Tater,

Aside from the foul language, the post you quoted didn't say anything about religion. Again, I think you're jumping to conclusions, buddy.
Did you read what McPeachy posted? Why bring religion into it? Don't tell me to get over it....just don't be hypocritical. Because if you allow that, when do you attack other people's religion, like Muslim or Catholics? What about politics? Why not bring that in as well. This is a sports board, if you don't care for BYU that is fine, but leave the religion and other things out of it.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

PotatoCreekPete wrote:
McPeachy wrote:

McPeachy you are the one that brought religion into this discussion, or are you not even of that intellectually honest type that you can admit that? When are you planning on your insults to Muslims and Catholics? I can hardly wait to see how prejudice and hypocritical you can get!

You really are a crude piece of trash and what gives sports fans a bad name. The last thing you are is funny or intelligent, but just really crude and sad. I bet what you said would make your parents or your children proud to know what you have written and that it is the type of thing that you say around the kitchen table at night.....if you want to see how America is becoming less then all they have to do is read the trash that you write. How about elevating your intelligence above your waist line?
Wow! Mom, Dad, is that you? :rofl:

First off, I never mentioned anything about "religion." I posted a picture. A picture that depicts some interesting historical revelations about the LDS religion and their beliefs, sure, but not my writing.

But in the event you want my opinion on religion, let me know, and I will share it with you. You won't like it, but it is my opinion, which I am entitled to - in the event you forgot where you are living.

Second, I am not biased toward any religion when it comes to bWHYu. I hate all hypocritical judgmental fans of that putrid cesspool - Muslim, Catholic, Mormon, Lutheran, whatever. Just so happens...well...you know.

Now, I would like you to explain to your grandchildren, children, parents, etc., how religion and choices work in the United States of America. And how those choices became afforded to / for you. And further, explain to them how you are entitled to your own opinion, and how freedom of speech works.
Dear Karma,

SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 34 times

I don't trust any college kid that doesn't want to get laid.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

SDPokeFan wrote:I don't trust any college kid that doesn't want to get laid.
Oh my! You brought the deed-talk back into the thread? Look out.

This is a sports message board. No room for that. Especially if you are talking about having the deed with a Mormon.
Dear Karma,

PotatoCreekPete
Cowpoke

McPeachy wrote:
PotatoCreekPete wrote:
McPeachy wrote:

Wow! Mom, Dad, is that you? :rofl:

First off, I never mentioned anything about "religion." I posted a picture. A picture that depicts some interesting historical revelations about the LDS religion and their beliefs, sure, but not my writing.

But in the event you want my opinion on religion, let me know, and I will share it with you. You won't like it, but it is my opinion, which I am entitled to - in the event you forgot where you are living.

Second, I am not biased toward any religion when it comes to bWHYu. I hate all hypocritical judgmental fans of that putrid cesspool - Muslim, Catholic, Mormon, Lutheran, whatever. Just so happens...well...you know.

Now, I would like you to explain to your grandchildren, children, parents, etc., how religion and choices work in the United States of America. And how those choices became afforded to / for you. And further, explain to them how you are entitled to your own opinion, and how freedom of speech works.
I feel sorry for your family and the ignorance and prejudice that you bring. The LAST thing you are is open minded, it is funny how you hate all hypocrits when you are one yourself. I don't have to ask you about your lack of tolerance in relationship to other peoples faith, it oozes out of every crude thing that you say. I was not judging you.....you were judging Mormons and their faith, how ever you want you want to couch it, you brought the religion aspect into this discussion, and it was obvious from what you posted that you didn't want to be positive or flattering about the religion. If we have our own right to voice our opinion as you have charged, I feel that it is sad to have people think that they are nothing more than an amoeba in this world and that when they die they will have no spirit that lives on. To me this is sad and ignorant, and that your whole existence is centered around judging others that are different than you and hating them for being different than you....that is sad. You said we have the right to voice our opinion, well there you go....you started this discussion, are you happy where it is going? Most people have the intelligence of knowing when to open their mouth and when not to....unfortunately you are not one of them. As Mark Twain said, it is better to remain silent and have people think that you are a fool, rather than open your mouth and remove all doubt. You have opened your mouth and removed all doubt.