What we need to do for our new coach

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
WyoBrandX
A Real Cowboy

We really need to step up and support Craig Bohl and the North Dakota State University Bison through their playoff attempt at the FCS title. I really appreciate him signing on to our program in the middle of trying to become national champions. Their team deserves our support. Its not easy, and it might hurt our recruiting a bit, but he already has guys on the ground in Laramie recruiting. Our season is over.

Let's show them support. Let's show them the class Wyoming has. FU Chauncey the Chanticleer!

Time to be a Bison fan for a bit! Go Pokes. Go Bison!
one-smooth-poke
Ranch Hand

Really?
WyoBrandX
A Real Cowboy

Really.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

WyoBrandX wrote:Really.
Puke. To hell with FCS football. All of it. :whistle:
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'
6x6killa
Buckaroo

I'll be pulling for the Cowboys next year and years to come.
two different leagues, why the hate?

who could not root for the state of Wyoming?
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

WyoBrandX wrote:We really need to step up and support Craig Bohl and the North Dakota State University Bison through their playoff attempt at the FCS title. I really appreciate him signing on to our program in the middle of trying to become national champions. Their team deserves our support. Its not easy, and it might hurt our recruiting a bit, but he already has guys on the ground in Laramie recruiting. Our season is over.

Let's show them support. Let's show them the class Wyoming has. FU Chauncey the Chanticleer!

I root for the Bison every year because I've always loved the FCS Playoff system and hoped the FBS would adopt the same system so I've already always root for them!
JohnnySunshine
Buckaroo

Wyo2dal wrote:
WyoBrandX wrote:We really need to step up and support Craig Bohl and the North Dakota State University Bison through their playoff attempt at the FCS title. I really appreciate him signing on to our program in the middle of trying to become national champions. Their team deserves our support. Its not easy, and it might hurt our recruiting a bit, but he already has guys on the ground in Laramie recruiting. Our season is over.

I root for the Bison every year because I've always loved the FCS Playoff system and hoped the FBS would adopt the same system so I've already always root for them!

Playoffs is the only reason the fanbase is so diehard right now. It keeps fans interested throughout the flow of the season, rather than having them dying off with each potential loss throughout.
Hayduke
Cowpoke

I agree. Recruiting will be better in the long run with someone from back to back to back FCS championships to his name. Besides, the recruits will want to follow this staff, especially to a higher level of competition.
“If you want to get laid, go to college. If you want an education, go to the library.”
Frank Zappa
lakesbison
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Wyobrandx. Thanks. You have gained many new Wyoming fans and will continue to do so from NDSU and Minnesota.

NDSU plays on ESPN. Saturday at noon mountain time, it's gonna be loud and players are going to play inspired smash mouth football!!

All 15 current NDSU verbals (2 with a Rutgers and Pittsburgh/Air force offer) CANNOT goto Wyoming else it's $100,000 fine for bohl. By the way
WYOBISONMAN
Ranch Hand

Hayduke wrote:
I agree. Recruiting will be better in the long run with someone from back to back to back FCS championships to his name. Besides, the recruits will want to follow this staff, especially to a higher level of competition.
WTF is a UND troll doing over here. Is it because your hockey team is poop this year?

Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

WYOBISONMAN wrote:
Hayduke wrote:
WTF is a UND troll doing over here. Is it because your hockey team is poop this year?
Either that or UND has no nickname. They can't use Fighting Sioux anymore.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
WYOBISONMAN
Ranch Hand

Wyokie wrote:
WYOBISONMAN wrote:
Hayduke wrote:
Damn.........I will buy you a beer in Laramie! LOL!

Seriously......a big reason WYO can support FBS is because there is only one school in the state and everyone supports UW. In the ND Legislature there are heated funding battles that probably mirror the garbage you guys have been treated to on here between the fans. That does not make turning state money into an FBS program very easy.....Add that to the fact that North Dakota also has 4 year state schools in Minot, Dickinson, Valley City and Mayville and it is a real funding poop show.

Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

WYOBISONMAN wrote:
Wyokie wrote:UND has no nickname. They can't use Fighting Sioux anymore.
I'm surprised you don't know that. :D

As for the beer, I might take you up on the offer next time I'm in Wyoming.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

WYOBISONMAN wrote:
Wyokie wrote:
WYOBISONMAN wrote:
Hayduke wrote:

Seriously......a big reason WYO can support FBS is because there is only one school in the state and everyone supports UW. In the ND Legislature there are heated funding battles that probably mirror the garbage you guys have been treated to on here between the fans. That does not make turning state money into an FBS program very easy.....Add that to the fact that North Dakota also has 4 year state schools in Minot, Dickinson, Valley City and Mayville and it is a real funding poop show.
Montana's the same way.. UM/MSU but also have four year schools in Dillon, Butte, Havre, and Billings. Makes no sense to have that many four year schools.
ImageImageImageImage
Hayduke
Cowpoke

WYOBISONMAN wrote:
Hayduke wrote:

Hey, they're getting ready for another second half run! Maybe...

I'm just here enjoying the Pokes hiring of Bohl. Maybe I won't have to tolerate another beating at War Memorial from the likes of CSU. One can only hope that the D will stay in their lanes for once and Smith will light up the Rams like he did in frigid Fort Collins two years ago.
“If you want to get laid, go to college. If you want an education, go to the library.”
Frank Zappa