Does Brian Hill stay or go???

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

djm19 wrote:Even if he is right, I wish he would have waited for Brian to break the news.
Oddly relevant:

LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 626 times
Been liked: 259 times

Well, good luck, Brian! We'll all be rooting for you! One of the all time Cowboy greats
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 74 times
Been liked: 251 times

djm19 wrote:Word on the Pokes Radio street is Hill is gone. I'm torn. All the draft experts saying he is ranked 20th. Dino saying his sources saying 4th-5th round pick. Be smart Brian. Please don't make this decision based on emotion like Smith did.
That jacka** should be banned as a 'media member.' He has shown he is incapable of acting like a respectable member of the media after jumping on the pile at the Northern Illinois game. While I certainly respect the media's right (and great benefit) of investigation and reporting, there was no harm in waiting 8-9 more days before revealing this type of information. This is wholly an unnecessary distraction.
wellpoke
Ranch Hand

Even if true (and I have my doubts), why not wait until after the Bohl game to break this news. All it does now is add a distraction for Hill, his teammates, and the coaching staff. Guess he had to be "first" and prove that he has inside sources.

If true, I wish Brian the best, and hope he has all the success he wants and deserves. Now go make a statement in your (potentially) final game in the Brown & Gold.

GO POKES!
Lost Poke
Cowpoke
Been liked: 15 times

You guys make it sound like Dino has electronic surveillance on Hill's apartment, hacked his email, kidnapped and tortured him, and/or taken him to Manila and gotten him high with a bunch of hookers from Subic Bay so he'd slip up and let go the big secret.

If it's gotten to Dino, then it's known around the program already unless there is something seriously out of control in Bohl's world. So it's only fans that would be protected in my opinion if he didn't say anything.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 45 times

regardless if he breaks the news or not, this isn't Dino's decision it's Brian's and I'm sure it's been made by now, if he stays cool hopefully he has a great senior season and steers clear from injury. If he leaves so be it, but we can't blame him for wanting to make a future for himself and his family, I think he'd be better off leaving after a wonderful senior season, but what do I know and how much do I make a year, =squatt...lol
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 3 times

https://twitter.com/NextUp_Nico/status/ ... 6552407040

Snitches not even snitching the right information these days. Smh.
djm19
WyoNation Addict

stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 45 times

now how do we take that, anyway, LOL, just kiddin, I'll just wait for the announcement like the old fashioned way
djm19
WyoNation Addict

I'm honestly trying to give Dino a chance, because I think he writes some good stuff. But this is a straight-up distraction and it really bugs me
HR_Poke
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

That guy is effin clown shoes. I wish he would just go away. What an embarrassment.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 626 times
Been liked: 259 times

Well, hmmmm. This is awkward.
HiCountryCowboy
Ranch Hand

HR_Poke wrote:
That guy is effin clown shoes. I wish he would just go away. What an embarrassment.
Boom. Hill just proved ALL of the hearsay about this guy to be truth. WAY too much smoke surrounds him. He really does seem to be nucking futs.

It's always all about him. Sell the minivan, go away.
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

LanderPoke wrote:Well, hmmmm. This is awkward.
This turned weird in a hurry...
pokecountant
Ranch Hand

What if this is all a ploy by Dino to get Brian Hill to stay for his senior season? I'm sure Brian and his mom would never want to give Dino the satisfaction of being right...
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

The next thing tweeted by Pokes Radio is ridiculous. I posted it in it's own thread so everyone can see it easily.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

I have been a defender of Dino through a lot of his poop, but this sucks. I will not be surprised if his credentials are revoked from covering the University. Sucks. He puts out a lot of good stuff.
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Dino is a f-word genius. He might piss the Hill family off so badly that Brian will stay just to spite him.