NBA Finals

A forum for everything else not sports related. A place for fun and everything amusing.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 39 times
Been liked: 50 times

Snowflake wrote:I have several Wyoming T-shirts, they do all fit me though. But again, it doesn't matter, as I will not be needing to change my avi.
Althought I agree with you in OKC winning the series, I wouldn't mind seeing pics of a lovely lady wearing Wyoming shirts.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 156 times
Been liked: 157 times

I think she made a bad bet because snowflake has a secret crush on me and WANTS to lose a bet so she can dress up for me. Kind of like how boys tease girls they like. Girls just make bets they know theyll lose.
W-Y, Until I Die!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 39 times
Been liked: 50 times

laxwyo wrote:I think she made a bad bet because snowflake has a secret crush on me and WANTS to lose a bet so she can dress up for me. Kind of like how boys tease girls they like. Girls just make bets they know theyll lose.
:roll: :roll:
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Snowflake
Cowpoke

laxwyo wrote:I think she made a bad bet because snowflake has a secret crush on me and WANTS to lose a bet so she can dress up for me. Kind of like how boys tease girls they like. Girls just make bets they know theyll lose.
Crush? Ha. I make real wagers, sweet cheeks. If you're too scurred to play with the big kids, just holler. I'll let you back put til Tuesday at noon. After than, your fake tan ass, booty shorts, and gold belt are mine. ;)
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

There's a gold belt?????? Lol
W-Y, Until I Die!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

Snowflake wrote:
Crush? Ha. I make real wagers, sweet cheeks. If you're too scurred to play with the big kids, just holler. I'll let you back put til Tuesday at noon. After than, your fake tan ass, booty shorts, and gold belt are mine. ;)
I ain't too scurred, just worried u won't pay up! And it's not nice to lie to all my homies, u know u want in these pants and not just for my wallet ;)
W-Y, Until I Die!
Snowflake
Cowpoke

laxwyo wrote:
Snowflake wrote:
I ain't too scurred, just worried u won't pay up! And it's not nice to lie to all my homies, u know u want in these pants and not just for my wallet ;)
Not just for your wallet? I'm not gonna change your diaper either, dear.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

Maybe you don't want in my pants but I specifically remember u wanting me to get in urs. At least that's what u told me when no one is around
W-Y, Until I Die!
Snowflake
Cowpoke

laxwyo wrote:Maybe you don't want in my pants but I specifically remember u wanting me to get in urs. At least that's what u told me when no one is around
SHHUUUSH... You said that was our lil secret. Last time a believe a Cowboy. Pfft.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

Is there a line on the game yet?
W-Y, Until I Die!
Snowflake
Cowpoke

Which game, doll? There are at least 4.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

For the series, and our bet. Ok will be +120 me thinks
W-Y, Until I Die!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

Wow, thunder -160 and heat +140 and I bet u straight up. Maybe u should add something to sweeten the deal?
W-Y, Until I Die!
Snowflake
Cowpoke

Take it or leave it, Suzie.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

Snowflake wrote:Take it or leave it, Suzie.
I guess I'm still in the drivers seat since I can pick your avi as long as it obeys forum rules and based on our avis we have, that can be a lot. ;)
W-Y, Until I Die!
alyssa
A Real Cowboy

I'll pick OKC to win the title.
Y'all make me live in the past today talking music and stuff.
Snowflake
Cowpoke

alyssa wrote:I'll pick OKC to win the title.
Y'all make me live in the past today talking music and stuff.
No sad, just happy.

Go OKC!!
Snowflake
Cowpoke

laxwyo wrote:
I guess I'm still in the drivers seat since I can pick your avi as long as it obeys forum rules and based on our avis we have, that can be a lot. ;)
It doesn't matter wut avi you pick for me... You're stuck with this one - it's not changin, hon.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

Snowflake wrote:
laxwyo wrote:
It doesn't matter wut avi you pick for me... You're stuck with this one - it's not changin, hon.
We'll see when all the boys are high five'ing me!
W-Y, Until I Die!
Snowflake
Cowpoke

laxwyo wrote:
Snowflake wrote:
laxwyo wrote:
We'll see when all the boys are high five'ing me!
So you are accepting the bet, correct?