New unis are coming

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 626 times
Been liked: 260 times

They look sharp. I'm a fan
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 43 times
Been liked: 119 times

Those are awesome! No white pants to be found, either, which is a bonus!
WyoVaquero
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 11 times

Helmets and Jerseys are nice. Pants are ugly. That brown stripe looking thing on the pants gots to go.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 324 times
Been liked: 127 times

Personally...don't really care much about them.

What I wish is to have Dickface's # of combos (3 helmets, 3 pants, 3 jerseys, plus an additional roll out for homecoming or military day or something)...AND with names on the backs. Something that would take the new design to the next level...like:

Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Wicks
Blog Team
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Our quick blog with a link to the photo gallery is up and can be found here: http://www.wyonation.com/2016/01/wyomin ... -for-2016/
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

I like them. Only way to make them better would be to switch from Nike to Wrangler. Cowboy Tough.
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

McPeachy wrote:Personally...don't really care much about them.

What I wish is to have Dickface's # of combos (3 helmets, 3 pants, 3 jerseys, plus an additional roll out for homecoming or military day or something)...AND with names on the backs. Something that would take the new design to the next level...like:

I like the look, but I agree that combos would be better. Add a brown pant, a gold jersey, and a brown helmet. Then mix and match
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 156 times
Been liked: 157 times

About what I expected
W-Y, Until I Die!
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

I like!
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
Cuttslam
WyoNation Addict

No BROWN helmet????? FAIL
I BLEED BROWN AND GOLD.
kansasCowboy
WyoNation Addict

cali2wyo wrote:
FAN!!! I think we finally got it right. It looks like a mixture of past unis. The number style is new. Wyoming across the chest goes back to the 80's and 90's. The color scheme goes back to 80's through 90's. Helmet is classy 96. The the logo patch under the collar is subtle and a nice new touch. And the pants are early to mid 2ks- under Glenn.

I will take it!
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Big thumbs up! :thumb:
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 39 times
Been liked: 50 times

J-Rod wrote:Big thumbs up! :thumb:
TWO big thumps up!!!! :thumb: :thumb:
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
phxpoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 17 times

Meh. Nothing great. Names on the back and brown helmets would have made a bigger splash with recruits.
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

phxpoke wrote:Meh. Nothing great. Names on the back and brown helmets would have made a bigger splash with recruits.
Especially names
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

I'm still an advocate of going with the brown helmet in my avatar as the primary helmet, but if you're going to stick with the classic look...this updated version is it at its best.
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

I've heard some of the people talking about wanting the brown helmets say it's cause they don't like the tri-color look. Does that mean you want the white one for road games, or brown pants, or just kinda ignore it with the white jerseys?
mnewman92
Buckaroo

They're slick. Too bad with Bohl we won't get different uniform combos. Thicker helmet stripe I like. Numbers on sleeve not so much because there is already a design on them.

Plus there's something on our pants again! But I agree we need a brown helmet, pants and a gold jersey as well. Plus names on the back. But overall I'm satisfied. Same font as basketball. No more WYO! #FireBohl
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 39 times
Been liked: 50 times

mnewman92 wrote:They're slick. Too bad with Bohl we won't get different uniform combos. Thicker helmet stripe I like. Numbers on sleeve not so much because there is already a design on them.

Plus there's something on our pants again! But I agree we need a brown helmet, pants and a gold jersey as well. Plus names on the back. But overall I'm satisfied. Same font as basketball. No more WYO! #FireBohl
That's the main reason I love this new uniforms.

BTW, during our Roach-Tiller years, the unis didn't have names on the back except for the bowl games and WAC title game in Vegas. So, I have no problem with not having names on the back.

AND thank Gawd there's NO brown helmets!!!! :tickedoff:
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Hampshire
Ranch Hand

Definitely need brown or like flat black helmets. ..no doubt. Personally I liked the gray uniforms but without the camo , but include brown and gold as trim , just need to change up the boring already.