Calling all Bears fans

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

I am not informed enough to speak about KW or LHS. I can neither confirm nor deny.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Been liked: 2 times

djm19 wrote:I am not informed enough to speak about KW or LHS. I can neither confirm nor deny.
LHS has been miserable in football since the 90s when Deti retired (though he still "taught" Driver's Ed when I was there) and we've been on a coaching carousel ever since.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 39 times
Been liked: 50 times

fromolwyoming wrote:
djm19 wrote:I am not informed enough to speak about KW or LHS. I can neither confirm nor deny.
LHS has been miserable in football since the 90s when Deti retired (though he still "taught" Driver's Ed when I was there) and we've been on a coaching carousel ever since.
And KW, my old school before I moved to OK in 1991 :tickedoff: , royally stinks at football!!! :roll:
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 38 times

fromolwyoming wrote:On paper, it should end up being a similar game to Idaho. But on paper, K-state, reigning Big 12 champ, was supposed to dominate NDSU. And we all know how that turned out.
K-State wasn't supposed to dominate NDSU.. at least one major sports writer called the upset. It was the least surprising thing about week 1.
Wyokie wrote:
djm19 wrote:Maybe I am being naive, but are we sure UNC isn't going to surprise us in any way? These games scare me.
+1

Remember Cal Poly last year!
Poly is a far superior team to UNC.
ImageImageImageImage
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Almost beat Nebraska in Lincoln but scared about Northern Colorado?
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
ELKMT
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

No poop. This isn't a trap game. They may put up some points since they do have a decent passing game, but this team lost to a DII team. The gap between FCS and D2 is larger than the gap between D1 and FCS. This is a W for us.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

marcuswyo wrote:
No poop. This isn't a trap game. They may put up some points since they do have a decent passing game, but this team lost to a DII team. The gap between FCS and D2 is larger than the gap between D1 and FCS. This is a W for us.
Thank you.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
BigSkyBears
Buckaroo

MrTitleist wrote:
fromolwyoming wrote:On paper, it should end up being a similar game to Idaho. But on paper, K-state, reigning Big 12 champ, was supposed to dominate NDSU. And we all know how that turned out.
K-State wasn't supposed to dominate NDSU.. at least one major sports writer called the upset. It was the least surprising thing about week 1.
Wyokie wrote:
djm19 wrote:Maybe I am being naive, but are we sure UNC isn't going to surprise us in any way? These games scare me.
+1

Remember Cal Poly last year!
Poly is a far superior team to UNC.
I think they'll beat CSUWHo this weekend. The Mustangs are a pretty good team.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 38 times

I think they will too.
ImageImageImageImage
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

I really hope CSU loses lol.
I wouldn't really mind if A&M beats Bama, because that means the Tide are going to be angry. And they will take it out on CSU.
I feel like Saban won't run it up on McElwain because they are friends and all that crap, but if Johnny Football takes down the Tide again, the entire Bama program is going to be pissed.
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 3 times

djm19 wrote:Although I have more confidence in our team this year, I refuse to say any game is a slam dunk. Even against Natrona High.
Just saying.