Anyone know if Tracy Ringolsby enjoyed his "loser lunch"?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 622 times
Been liked: 256 times

stymeman wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:53 am Cheyenne and most Wyoming cities need a Cici's Pizza, cheap and very good buffet!! I still miss all the Shakey's that used to be in the state and for sure LBM in Sheridan
Cici's is nasty! That's, like, little kid pizza
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 45 times

sorry I like Cici's not nearly as bad as Chuck E Cheese, but to each their own!! LOL
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 16 times

stymeman wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:53 am Cheyenne and most Wyoming cities need a Cici's Pizza, cheap and very good buffet!! I still miss all the Shakey's that used to be in the state and for sure LBM in Sheridan
Cici's is great... if you're eight.

Wyoming needs serious coal-fired pizza.
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 74 times
Been liked: 249 times

Bella Fuoco in Cheyenne deserves mention. Good wood fired pizza at decent prices and I have only had terrific service.

Cheyenne does not need a Cicis. That is some cheap pizza and there already is Godfathers, Pizza Hut and Old Chicago for pizza buffet options.
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 43 times
Been liked: 119 times

Cheyenne had a Cici's over by the Brown & Gold for a while. It transitioned into another brand, that transitioned into another 2 Doors Down location, and now sits empty. Must not be a great location.
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

Wyokie wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:16 pm
I miss the LBM in Casper. Used to go there a lot in the 1980s.
I used to walk by it every day on the way to grade school. The Mexican restaurant that's been in there for years is pretty legit.
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 39 times
Been liked: 49 times

Subcanis wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:54 pm
I used to walk by it every day on the way to grade school. The Mexican restaurant that's been in there for years is pretty legit.
You used to live in the Paradise Valley area? I used to live near the hospital where I was born at and where the UW-Casper extension campus was.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

Wyokie wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:08 pm
You used to live in the Paradise Valley area? I used to live near the hospital where I was born at and where the UW-Casper extension campus was.
Up behind Greiner Ford.
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

Subcanis wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:22 pm
Up behind Greiner Ford.
Damned...I remember that place.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
wyoair
Ranch Hand

Wyokie wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:25 pm
Up behind Greiner Ford.
Casper has really exploded. I lived in a little subdivision just west of Greiner in the foothills of Casper Mountain. Heck the Walmart there is relatively new and they have little office buildings and restaurants strung all throughout there in places where there was nothing.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

wyoair wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:40 am
Up behind Greiner Ford.
Casper has really exploded. I lived in a little subdivision just west of Greiner in the foothills of Casper Mountain. Heck the Walmart there is relatively new and they have little office buildings and restaurants strung all throughout there in places where there was nothing.
I've been back to Casper several times since I moved to hell aka Oklahoma & it's band of a-hole politicians!!! DON'T ASK!!!!! :roll: Anyhow...everytime I do go back (last time was last July) I'm just amazed how big Casper has gotten.
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

wyoair wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:40 am
Up behind Greiner Ford.
Wolf Creek?