The sky is not falling...

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Poke-proud
Cowpoke

Asmodeanreborn wrote:
Hawkeye Guy wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:11 am Deflect deflect deflect. I guess I would do that too if my team had just had its ass handed to it! Oh and my "NFL QB" looked like a junior high backup LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
WE FOUND HIM GUYS!!! HE'S FROM IOWA:

:rofl:
What's so hilarious, is he acts like Iowa is the perennial powerhouse, playing the likes of Alabama for a national title. So they won a game they were predicted to win, they won't be playing in the Big10 Title game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Golfer
Buckaroo

coantag_creek_poke wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:58 pm For everyone making brash statements like fire the OC, just stop. Our O was at or near the top in the MWC last year and we are literally replacing every skill starter. Plus that is without a doubt the best defense we will see all year long. Our running backs and wide receivers will step and rally behind Josh...

Let's put this into perspective. Our defense absolutely man handled Iowa. Our offense will get better. The goal isn't to beat Iowa. It's to win a Conf. Championship and we're going to be right there.
Does Wyoming keet stats like the number of times you blitzed? I'd be curious about this.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

Golfer wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:56 am
coantag_creek_poke wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:58 pm For everyone making brash statements like fire the OC, just stop. Our O was at or near the top in the MWC last year and we are literally replacing every skill starter. Plus that is without a doubt the best defense we will see all year long. Our running backs and wide receivers will step and rally behind Josh...

Let's put this into perspective. Our defense absolutely man handled Iowa. Our offense will get better. The goal isn't to beat Iowa. It's to win a Conf. Championship and we're going to be right there.
Does Wyoming keet stats like the number of times you blitzed? I'd be curious about this.
This is a good question. It feels as if we showed blitz a lot, even though there weren't many actual blitzes as they backed out of it over and over. I'd love to see some stats on this as well.

It's definitely a change from a few years ago when we didn't blitz or show blitz at all...
Hawkeye Guy
Buckaroo

Poke-proud wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:45 am
Asmodeanreborn wrote:
Hawkeye Guy wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:11 am Deflect deflect deflect. I guess I would do that too if my team had just had its ass handed to it! Oh and my "NFL QB" looked like a junior high backup LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

What's so hilarious, is he acts like Iowa is the perennial powerhouse, playing the likes of Alabama for a national title. So they won a game they were predicted to win, they won't be playing in the Big10 Title game.

Well which is it? Iowa sucks or Iowa has the best defense in the history of the world, which three quarters of your board is saying? Now you guys are talking out of both sides of your mouth!
Poke-proud
Cowpoke

Hawkeye Guy wrote:
Asmodeanreborn wrote:

Well which is it? Iowa sucks or Iowa has the best defense in the history of the world, which three quarters of your board is saying? Now you guys are talking out of both sides of your mouth!
Is Iowa going to be playing for a national championship?

johnywyo
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 2 times

Poke-proud wrote:
Hawkeye Guy wrote:
Asmodeanreborn wrote:

Better to make alliances on your own board, than piss into the wind on ours. Guy has zero friends. Nice photo, Magoo.

At the molecular level all mankind is a brilliant super-nova.
Hawkeye Guy
Buckaroo

Poke-proud wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:36 am
Hawkeye Guy wrote:
Asmodeanreborn wrote:

Is wyomings "NFL QB" going to lead your team to a touchdown at all this year?
Poke-proud
Cowpoke

Hawkeye Guy wrote:
Hawkeye Guy wrote:
Asmodeanreborn wrote:

Poor guy. Can't keep his hands of his nuts lot enough to focus on answering a simple question .

Hawkeye Guy
Buckaroo

Poke-proud wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:30 pm
Hawkeye Guy wrote:
Hawkeye Guy wrote:
Asmodeanreborn wrote:

Poor guy. Can't keep his hands of his nuts lot enough to focus on answering a simple question .

No, they won't be. Now you answer mine. But seriously, l love college football. USC has a blind long snapper, and Wyoming has a blind punter. LOLOLOOLOLOLOLOL
Poke-proud
Cowpoke

Hawkeye Guy wrote:
Hawkeye Guy wrote:
Hawkeye Guy wrote:
Asmodeanreborn wrote:

No, they won't be. Now you answer mine. But seriously, l love college football. USC has a blind long snapper, and Wyoming has a blind punter. LOLOLOOLOLOLOLOL
Absolutely he'll score touchdowns many of them. Enough he'll be playing in the NFL and you'll still be the lil annoying keyboard warrior you are. I guess the world needs folk like you - not sure what for. I guess diners in Iowa probably need folk like you to wash dishes. Lollollollollollollollollol.......

Hawkeye Guy
Buckaroo

Poke-proud wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:39 pm
Hawkeye Guy wrote:
Hawkeye Guy wrote:
Hawkeye Guy wrote:
Asmodeanreborn wrote:

Absolutely he'll score touchdowns many of them. Enough he'll be playing in the NFL and you'll still be the lil annoying keyboard warrior you are. I guess the world needs folk like you - not sure what for. I guess diners in Iowa probably need folk like you to wash dishes. Lollollollollollollollollol.......

Yah against FCS schools and Mountain West schools he might, which is practically the same thing. We saw what happens when he plays the big boys. NFL my ass LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL l
LaradiseCowboy
Ranch Hand

Asmodeanreborn wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:33 am

You've got to be kidding me! This is a joke right?? This can't really be him!
wyoair
Ranch Hand

LaradiseCowboy wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:45 pm
Asmodeanreborn wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:33 am

You've got to be kidding me! This is a joke right?? This can't really be him!
Somewhere there's a lonely pig waiting for this poop to get done feeling better about himself trolling our boards........man I feel sorry for that pig.
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

Poke-proud wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:39 pm
Hawkeye Guy wrote:
Hawkeye Guy wrote:
Hawkeye Guy wrote:
Asmodeanreborn wrote:

You mean fatass?