Wyoming New Mexico Game

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

HR_Poke wrote:Utter failure by stanard to prepare his team again. He should be replaced if he can't figure out the option.
And since most teams run the spread offense to one degree or another...
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 156 times
Been liked: 157 times

Jesus f-word

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
W-Y, Until I Die!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 626 times
Been liked: 260 times

Lost respect for NM
pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

Thank god San Diego also crapped the bed

C-O-W-B-O-Y-S! COWBOYS COWBOYS COWYBOYS!
LawPoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 92 times

LanderPoke wrote:Lost respect for NM
Agreed. Two of their guys should be in the locker room. And the antics by Davie and the ejected player on the sideline were ridiculous.
pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

The week of moral victories [emoji28]

pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

Terrible first quarter doomed the pokes. We actually traded punches with them in the second half.

We need to pray for home field as the pokes are a different team at the war

ZapPoke
Cowpoke
Has liked: 32 times
Been liked: 41 times

LawPoke wrote:
Agreed. Two of their guys should be in the locker room. And the antics by Davie and the ejected player on the sideline were ridiculous.
Agreed. Lost any respect for Davie. Two thugs trying to injure Allen and then joke around about it??? I hope karma gets them in whatever bowl game they end up in.

Pokes defense played as if the ball was invisible tonight. Looked like fools out there. Why were they not better prepared for what NM was going to do? Are we really missing Chase that much???
kdwrightuwyo
A Real Cowboy

ZapPoke wrote:
LawPoke wrote:
Agreed. Lost any respect for Davie. Two thugs trying to injure Allen and then joke around about it??? I hope karma gets them in whatever bowl game they end up in.

Pokes defense played as if the ball was invisible tonight. Looked like fools out there. Why were they not better prepared for what NM was going to do? Are we really missing Chase that much???
Chase was our glue guy...our heart. Our Dline is not as strong without him....and missing Sidney Malaulu doesn't help either.
WyoBrandX
A Real Cowboy

laxwyo wrote:
SDPokeFan wrote:Man even I'm at a loss....
Get the f-word out of here, you f-word

Agreed.
WyoBrandX
A Real Cowboy

marcuswyo wrote:Not popular statement but this conference sucks and Glenn, Dimel, and DC would likely be in the same boat as Bohl. He's above average in a poop comference.
Dumbest statement of the night. Bohl actually did something that Glenn, Dimel, and DC didn't do.
WyoBrandX
A Real Cowboy

PokeTransplant wrote:Stanard needs to be put on notice. This was a complete failure by the defensive coaching staff!
No he doesn't. He's done a pretty good job with a bunch of freshman and sophomores. He has done a good job all season and he has made a bunch of poop happen with a bunch of young kids.
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 34 times

This isn't hyperbole. That first quarter was quite literally the worst defense I have ever seen played at any level.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 45 times

what a horrible performance to say the least, sure hope they shore it up for this weekend
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 324 times
Been liked: 127 times

SDPokeFan wrote:This isn't hyperbole. That first quarter was quite literally the worst defense I have ever seen played at any level.
Having seen it with my own 2 eyes, live and in person, I agree. After the first 3 New Mexico offensive plays, I knew that if Stanard didn't adjust immediately, the game was over. And guess what...
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

McPeachy wrote:
SDPokeFan wrote:This isn't hyperbole. That first quarter was quite literally the worst defense I have ever seen played at any level.
Having seen it with my own 2 eyes, live and in person, I agree. After the first 3 New Mexico offensive plays, I knew that if Stanard didn't adjust immediately, the game was over. And guess what...
I found myself laughing after the second score. I saw no way we slow them down. Instead of being angry, I just rolled with it and tried to enjoy the game as much as possible.

The hits on Allen made me about break the TV, but other than that, I was indifferent honestly.

The defense is all over the board. Losing Grandersen, Appleby and May affected us more than I thought it would. I agree with someone else on another thread that said Wingard has been MIA. The argument was "well, he is still leading the team in tackles per game." 1) that sucks our safety is having to tackle that much and 2) I haven't noticed the big plays he used to make earlier this year.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 45 times

I almost pulled the trigger and drove to this game, but at the last minute I decided to stay with my Bro in Law and Nephew and go elk hunting instead, boy am I glad I didn't waste the time, energy, effort, $ for that long 8 hour trip to ABQ....but sooo glad all the other chips fell where they may for us to try to enjoy what should be a festive atmosphere this weekend at the War.

and yes LET'S PACK THE WAR