BisoNation to WyoNation

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
bloodmakesthegrasgro
Buckaroo

Most FCS fans have no use for the way the FBS determines its champion, but lakes has been calling for NDSU to go FBS for at least two or three years. And yes lakes was kicked off Bisonville long ago. He trolls other teams message boards (especially the FBS teams NDSU plays), sometimes a year ahead of the game.
NLGrizFan
Buckaroo

UND?! BAHAHAHAHA!!!!
GO GRIZ
bloodmakesthegrasgro
Buckaroo

NLGrizFan wrote:
Hayduke wrote:
NLGrizFan wrote: But the FBS sucks the good coaches out of the FCS with big, big contracts.
There, I fixed your post.

JV football can't compete. :lol:
Riiiggghhhttt... I can think of two FCS teams that would roll wyoming and the entire MWC. I guess you think Wyoming could hang with Oregon State? Doubt it.

I think you're right on this. This year and probably last year too.
NLGrizFan
Buckaroo

bloodmakesthegrasgro wrote:
NLGrizFan wrote:
Hayduke wrote:
NLGrizFan wrote: But the FBS sucks the good coaches out of the FCS with big, big contracts.
There, I fixed your post.

JV football can't compete. :lol:
Riiiggghhhttt... I can think of two FCS teams that would roll wyoming and the entire MWC. I guess you think Wyoming could hang with Oregon State? Doubt it.

I think you're right on this. This year and probably last year too.
In the first two weeks of the 2013 season there was 27 FBS vs FCS games and there was something like 18 upsets that the FCS pulled off.
GO GRIZ
Hayduke
Cowpoke

lakesbison wrote:Hay duke is a LOSER UND FAN. Titliest you gonna let him keep ruining these perfectly good threads with his garbage?

Everyone made fun of the Internet presser

I'm unifying the 2 fanbase helping Wyoming.
Sam, Sam, Sam.

We bought your coach.

And the staff.

What's next?

What's for sale in Fargo? We'll outbid the University of Agriculture and Applied Science.

Why?

Cuz we can...

Go Pokes!
“If you want to get laid, go to college. If you want an education, go to the library.”
Frank Zappa
NLGrizFan
Buckaroo

Hayduke wrote:
lakesbison wrote:Hay duke is a LOSER UND FAN. Titliest you gonna let him keep ruining these perfectly good threads with his garbage?

Sam, Sam, Sam.

We bought your coach.

And the staff.

What's next?

What's for sale in Fargo? We'll outbid the University of Agriculture and Applied Science.

Why?

Cuz we can...

Go Pokes!
Bandwagon much?
GO GRIZ
Hayduke
Cowpoke

bloodmakesthegrasgro wrote:Most FCS fans have no use for the way the FBS determines its champion, but lakes has been calling for NDSU to go FBS for at least two or three years. And yes lakes was kicked off Bisonville long ago. He trolls other teams message boards (especially the FBS teams NDSU plays), sometimes a year ahead of the game.
Inevitably, he gets banned from every message board.

Sam always has a meltdown. Because he posts ridiculous claims and can't back them up.

Remember, he thinks Wyoming is going to the Big 12.

Of course, the best is yet to come. Wait til he talks about his baseball career at the University of Agriculture and Applied Science. Oh, it's a hoot!

bwhahahahaahahah!

:rofl:
“If you want to get laid, go to college. If you want an education, go to the library.”
Frank Zappa
Hayduke
Cowpoke

NLGrizFan wrote:
Hayduke wrote:

Sam, Sam, Sam.

We bought your coach.

And the staff.

What's next?

Why?

Cuz we can...

Go Pokes!
Bandwagon much?
No. I have my Master's from UW. My undergrad is from UND. (I am a huge UND hockey fan.)

I've read posts here, but was kinda busy doing the degree thing. But, once Sam you am showed up..I just could not resist!
Frank Zappa
NLGrizFan
Buckaroo

Hayduke wrote:
NLGrizFan wrote:
Hayduke wrote:

Sam, Sam, Sam.

We bought your coach.

And the staff.

What's next?

Why?

Cuz we can...

Go Pokes!
Bandwagon much?
No. I have my Master's from UW. My undergrad is from UND. (I am a huge UND hockey fan.)

I've read posts here, but was kinda busy doing the degree thing. But, once Sam you am showed up..I just could not resist!
So you're talking poop while backing a team that hasnt won poop in.... uhhh, a long ass time. Do you not realize that any top teir FCS team would roll Wyoming? Are you new to all this?
GO GRIZ
Hayduke
Cowpoke

If you want a good laugh...or really want to feel sorry for Lakes, or Sam you am...check out BisoNation. That's the site he created after getting banned from Bisonville.

Basically, it's Sam (Lakes) talking to himself with a few of his minions showing up from time to time. It's kinda pathetic really...

bisonation.serverforumhosting.com
Frank Zappa
NLGrizFan
Buckaroo

Hayduke wrote:If you want a good laugh...or really want to feel sorry for Lakes, or Sam you am...check out BisoNation. That's the site he created after getting banned from Bisonville.

Basically, it's Sam (Lakes) talking to himself with a few of his minions showing up from time to time. It's kinda pathetic really...

Honestly I'm not here to laugh at anyone or start trouble. I just came over to see what kind of reactions were going on with the whole Bohl issue.
GO GRIZ
Hayduke
Cowpoke

NLGrizFan wrote:
Hayduke wrote:
NLGrizFan wrote:
Hayduke wrote:

Sam, Sam, Sam.

We bought your coach.

And the staff.

What's next?

Why?

Cuz we can...

Go Pokes!
Bandwagon much?

So you're talking poop while backing a team that hasnt won poop in.... uhhh, a long ass time. Do you not realize that any top teir FCS team would roll Wyoming? Are you new to all this?
So? This year.

Montana is 0-13 against the Pokes.

Montana has never competed at the highest level of football in college sports.

Ever.

NDSU has won all of 7 games against FBS opponents.

Big f'ing deal.

Wyoming has won hundreds of games against opponents at the highest level of college football. That is FBS. Where UW has had the balls to compete for...well, since FOREVER. While Montana and NDSU hid behind D-II and now JV FCS.

FBS is where they can buy and sell FCS coaching staffs at will. Even Wyoming can. That's a fact. You just witnessed it this past week.

So has Sam (Lakes...)

Enjoy your run in JV football this year. Oh wait, it ended already.

So sorry...
Frank Zappa
lakesbison
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Ban this pathetic loser
Hayduke
Cowpoke

NLGrizFan wrote:
Hayduke wrote:If you want a good laugh...or really want to feel sorry for Lakes, or Sam you am...check out BisoNation. That's the site he created after getting banned from Bisonville.

Honestly I'm not here to laugh at anyone or start trouble. I just came over to see what kind of reactions were going on with the whole Bohl issue.

What?

You're not ready to "merge" with BisoNation?

:lol:
Frank Zappa
lakesbison
Cowpoke

Hay duke. You're a real tough guy, takes quite a scumbag to threaten me and slander my name. Go back to your hole
bloodmakesthegrasgro
Buckaroo

Hayduke wrote:
NLGrizFan wrote:
Hayduke wrote:
NLGrizFan wrote:
Hayduke wrote:

Sam, Sam, Sam.

We bought your coach.

And the staff.

What's next?

Why?

Cuz we can...

Go Pokes!
Bandwagon much?

So? This year.

Ever.

Big f'ing deal.

Wyoming has won hundreds of games against opponents at the highest level of college football. That is FBS. Where UW has had the balls to compete for...well, since FOREVER. While Montana and NDSU hid behind D-II and now JV FCS.

FBS is where they can buy and sell FCS coaching staffs at will. Even Wyoming can. That's a fact. You just witnessed it this past week.

So has Sam (Lakes...)

So sorry...

You're a smug little sonofabitch aren't you. Anyone that has anything to do with und doesn't have a right or a reason to be smug.
NLGrizFan
Buckaroo

Hayduke wrote:
NLGrizFan wrote:
Hayduke wrote:
NLGrizFan wrote:
Hayduke wrote:

Sam, Sam, Sam.

We bought your coach.

And the staff.

What's next?

Why?

Cuz we can...

Go Pokes!
Bandwagon much?

So? This year.

Ever.

Big f'ing deal.

So has Sam (Lakes...)

So sorry...
What happened? Did all that ice ballet hockey poop make ya stupid? Montana is 0-13 against Wyoming yes but Montana played Tennessee in 2011. And NDSU is 5-2 against FBS opponents. I don't think you graduated high school let alone got a degree from any school. Dafuq is wrong with you?
GO GRIZ
Hayduke
Cowpoke

lakesbison wrote:Hay duke. You're a real tough guy, takes quite a scumbag to threaten me and slander my name. Go back to your hole
Threat?

What threat? Jeez..paranoia must be rampant in Minnesota!

Slander?

It's the truth. All of it.

No Slander there. You put yourself out there with bisonation.serverforumhosting.com.

So, tell us. When DOES Wyoming get that invite to the Big 12 Conference?

Also, regale us with tales of your baseball career with the University of Agriculture and Applied Science?

Oh, do tell! We are on pins and needles!

:rofl:
Last edited by Hayduke on Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Frank Zappa
lakesbison
Cowpoke

Hockey is Canadian losers who are LIL punks every step they take, hockey arena is nazi money how cool.

Your jealousy is hilarious. Go f yourself by threatening me
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 63 times
Been liked: 231 times

I feel like our board was invaded by the FCS of internet message board posters as well.

W.T.F.