UW Football coaches...

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

Are heading back to work 2 weeks earlier this year than any of the last 6. Let alone, the continual recruiting going on this summer has been frantic compared to the last 10 years. Great to see! Go Pokes!
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

It appears they're not f%&king around. They want this team to win immediately and appears they're doing whatever it takes to make it happen. Good to see it.
ImageImageImageImage
MtnFBfan
Buckaroo

That Christien is a very good coach...he was with Gary Pinkel at Toldeo when they won quite a few MAC championships and then they got to Mizzou, Christien decided to move away from a conventional two back offense to a spread offense with Brad Smith and Chase Daniel with success. My beloved CU Buffs got their tails kicked pretty hard against 'Zou the last couple of seasons (55-10 and 58-0) and I wouldn't be surprised if Wyo-CU is much more competitive than CSU-CU this year.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

MtnFBfan wrote:That Christien is a very good coach...he was with Gary Pinkel at Toldeo when they won quite a few MAC championships and then they got to Mizzou, Christien decided to move away from a conventional two back offense to a spread offense with Brad Smith and Chase Daniel with success. My beloved CU Buffs got their tails kicked pretty hard against 'Zou the last couple of seasons (55-10 and 58-0) and I wouldn't be surprised if Wyo-CU is much more competitive than CSU-CU this year.
It should actually be a pretty decent game. Depends on how UW fairs the previous week a bit though. If UW & Texas are even remotely close, CU & UW will be a barn burner.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
MtnFBfan
Buckaroo

McPeachy wrote:
MtnFBfan wrote:That Christien is a very good coach...he was with Gary Pinkel at Toldeo when they won quite a few MAC championships and then they got to Mizzou, Christien decided to move away from a conventional two back offense to a spread offense with Brad Smith and Chase Daniel with success. My beloved CU Buffs got their tails kicked pretty hard against 'Zou the last couple of seasons (55-10 and 58-0) and I wouldn't be surprised if Wyo-CU is much more competitive than CSU-CU this year.
It should actually be a pretty decent game. Depends on how UW fairs the previous week a bit though. If UW & Texas are even remotely close, CU & UW will be a barn burner.
I will agree with you on that. UT and CU are worlds apart when it comes to the talent. If UW hangs close with UT, folks in Boulder would be reasonably nervous about UW-CU. UT didn't have that many issues with the altitude in Boulder last season and they definetly would have the depth to overcome the altitude issues but that doesn't mean UW can't put up a fight.