For you anti DC folk...

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 46 times

UfuknDub wrote:
WyoAlum1987 wrote:Beaver,
Stop playing the victim and shifting the blame ...
It is obvious to everyone-and should be to you =
that you are on everyone's last nerve
this has nothing to do with your point of view, and everything to do with how you are continually choosing to express it.
Clean up your language, Stop personally attacking those who disagree with you.
You are driving people who are fun to talk to away from this board,
most of your posts are shallow and bitter (though you still write a good one now and then)
and you are no longer fun to talk to
and that is a crying shame.
Your the troll.
No he's not. Beaver on the other hand...... :roll:
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
UfuknDub
Ranch Hand

No, all of you old farts need to quit living in the past and take a look at the real college football landscape.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

BeaverPoke wrote:
Stop playing the victim and shifting the blame ...
It is obvious to everyone-and should be to you =
that you are on everyone's last nerve
this has nothing to do with your point of view, and everything to do with how you are continually choosing to express it.
Clean up your language, Stop personally attacking those who disagree with you.
You are driving people who are fun to talk to away from this board,
most of your posts are shallow and bitter (though you still write a good one now and then)
and you are no longer fun to talk to
and that is a crying shame.
Hmm, driving people away? I don't know about that. I do know, that I have talked a couple people into coming onto the board....so, there's that.

But let me clear this one thing up...I will apologize to wyonavian for calling him an idiot. But, people need to know, that when I am dropping the f-bomb in every post, and strongly disagreeing with someone, I am not trying to insult them, just make my point clear, and point out the lack of logic in their posts.
Besides wyonavian, the only other person I have tried to attack or insult is McPeachy, and well, everyone knows that one is mutual lol. And with Cuttslam, I just let him know he can be an ass.

So yeah I won't be personally attacking people, as that is rarely my goal, and I will quit using f-bombs...... lol
Stop calling people names. That's part of why NO ONE likes you. Why don't you bother the idiots who roots for Fort Fart!!!
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
YankPoke
Cowpoke

UfuknDub wrote:No, all of you old farts need to quit living in the past and take a look at the real college football landscape.
+1 and for the record I am with Beaver completely, maybe not with how he sells it once in a while but with his message I am 100% behind him.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

UfuknDub wrote:No, all of you old farts need to quit living in the past and take a look at the real college football landscape.
Only if our defense is worth a poop nowadays which it aint!! Listen if CDC were to fire Tormey and his staff and hired a DC and staff who actually knows what the hell they're doing, I would fully support CDC as HC. But until then..... :tickedoff:
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Lol man I do not get you Wyokie...you tell me to quit with the insults then say things like NO ONE LIKES YOU......
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
YankPoke
Cowpoke

Wyokie wrote:
Only if our defense is worth a poop nowadays which it aint!! Listen if CDC were to fire Tormey and his staff and hired a DC and staff who actually knows what the hell they're doing, I would fully support CDC as HC. But until then..... :tickedoff:
Not many people have great defenses in this day and age. The story of football is who can outscore the other team, not who can be the first to 3 points like it used to be. Almost all teams have mediocre defenses outside of a select few even Alabama d is not that great look at what A&M did to them.
UfuknDub
Ranch Hand

YankPoke wrote:
+1 and for the record I am with Beaver completely, maybe not with how he sells it once in a while but with his message I am 100% behind him.
I'm with Beaver too, WyoAlum is an old clueless, live-in-the-past psuedo fan.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

BeaverPoke wrote:Lol man I do not get you Wyokie...you tell me to quit with the insults then say things like NO ONE LIKES YOU......
Buzz off, Beav. :evil:
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Exactly yankpoke. Did anyone watch the A&M-Ole Miss game? 41-38. Where was the defense there?

A&M-Bama, where was the defense there?

Good defenses give their offense a chance to win the game, and force turnovers to bury teams, and force turnovers to change the momentum.

Speaking of forcing turnovers to bury teams. Did anyone watch Wazzu-OS last night? That game was close in the 4th quarter, until the Beavers picked Wazzu off 4 times and forced a fumble in the 4th quarter.
Tied game turned into a 52-24 BLOWOUT.
That's what you ask of your defenses. Not these old school 10-7 type games.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
WyoAlum1987
Ranch Hand

Beaver,
One thing never changes. You ask your defense to allow fewer points than the offense scores.
So far, under DC, the defense has allowed more points than the offense has scored.
so
there is that
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

One thing never changes. You ask your defense to allow fewer points than the offense scores.
So far, under DC, the defense has allowed more points than the offense has scored.
so
there is that
+1 million :cool:
Cuttslam
WyoNation Addict

What is your definition of a old fart? What is the real college football landscape?
I BLEED BROWN AND GOLD.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

Cuttslam wrote:
What is your definition of a old fart? What is the real college football landscape?
Good questions, Cuttslam!
YankPoke
Cowpoke

Wyokie wrote:
Cuttslam wrote:
Good questions, Cuttslam!
The fact that you guys complain about all of the jersey combos, the breast cancer helmets, and the fact you complain that we are an offensive team that has an average defense shows you know nothing about the current college football landscape.
UfuknDub
Ranch Hand

I can't go 2 weeks on here without hearing about the Black 14, or how we should have our old jerseys back, or coaches from previous years etc. etc. etc.

It gets old, and you guys putting down this team who is on it's way to a bowl game, and possibly the Mountain West Championship game, is atrocious. I probably won't be visiting this board anymore. It's starting to turn into the GoWyoGo boards.
one-smooth-poke
Ranch Hand

UfuknDub wrote:I can't go 2 weeks on here without hearing about the Black 14, or how we should have our old jerseys back, or coaches from previous years etc. etc. etc.

It gets old, and you guys putting down this team who is on it's way to a bowl game, and possibly the Mountain West Championship game, is atrocious. I probably won't be visiting this board anymore. It's starting to turn into the GoWyoGo boards.
Exactly...and its most of the idiot's from gowyogo doing this poop.
YankPoke
Cowpoke

UfuknDub wrote:I can't go 2 weeks on here without hearing about the Black 14, or how we should have our old jerseys back, or coaches from previous years etc. etc. etc.

+100 stop living in the past and realize we have a good team to root for right in front of us
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

YankPoke wrote:

+100 stop living in the past and realize we have a good team to root for right in front of us
We have a good team? :rofl: We f-word lost to Texas State for Christ sake. Had we had the coaching and talent that our 1988 squad had, we beat them by at least 28!

NEXT!
YankPoke
Cowpoke

Wyokie wrote:
YankPoke wrote:

We have a good team? :rofl: We f-word lost to Texas State for Christ sake. Had we had the coaching and talent that our 1988 squad had, we beat them by at least 28!

NEXT!
You are pathetic, stop living in your one year of glory. You are just like the kids that never leave high school and that is all they talk about. This is a good team or they wouldn't be winning two thirds of their games and have a close game where we were the better team on the road in Nebraska who's only loss was to a UCLA team that was extremely fired up about losing a teammate. If you don't see that we are a good team and deserve all of our support and will be going to a bowl game than I don't understand why you even consider yourself a Wyoming fan.