Head coach

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
evilpoke
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

How long do you think we can keep him in Laramie? Some big school is going to come calling, and I don't know if UW will have the cash/facilities/prestige to keep him here.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 34 times

WHich coach?
ImageImageImageImage
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 46 times

MrTitleist wrote:WHich coach?
Just a guess but I think he's talking about our women's bb coach.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
evilpoke
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Now that I've recovered my mind, I was speaking about Branch, the wrestling coach. I think if Joe Legerski was going to take off, he would have done so already.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 313 times
Been liked: 121 times

evilpoke wrote:Now that I've recovered my mind, I was speaking about Branch, the wrestling coach. I think if Joe Legerski was going to take off, he would have done so already.
You have a point about Branch. I don't know how much "climbing" one can do as a head man wrestling coach though. It isn't like the revenue sports...and the coaching churn of those sports.

Also...not sure about Legerski...if somebody comes along and offers 5X his pay, he would be foolish to not at least consider it. Not saying that will happen, but it could, and then, I think we would be saying goodbye.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Pokemsooners
Buckaroo

Wrestling coaches like a lot of other Olympic sport coaches tend not to move around as much as say basketball or football coaches. Not that it doesn't happen, Wyoming lost Coach Bliss after just a year. I just hope that Wyoming continues to be the best place for Coach Branch and his family, and that he can build a consistent winning program that will become a perennial top-10 program.