Gotta Love them Zoobies

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Landiegopoke
Ranch Hand

Say it isn't so
http://www.ksl.com/index.php?sid=269894 ... featured-1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

WHAT!? BYU fans acting not so classy? Say it ain't so!
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

Anyone remember the ybu fans accusing the Wyoming fans of somehow filling water balloons with urine and throwing them at them

Or peeing off the top of the war on the BYU players

Even though both of those scenarios are impossible based on any known laws of physics.....mine always kinda thought that those folks that made those stories up must be real creeps under the smiley Mormon veneer........maybe we found them
disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

I lived in Utah for 13 years (longest 13 years of my entire life). I went to Provo, Salt Lake City, and Logan to watch the Cowboys play both football and basketball. BYWho has absolutely the most arrogant, classless fans I have seen (even worse than AFA or CSU). They are a bunch of sanctimonious pricks.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
COS Cowboy
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

whyoh wrote:Anyone remember the ybu fans accusing the Wyoming fans of somehow filling water balloons with urine and throwing them at them
I'm trying to fathom how one could build up enough pressure in their bladder to inflate a water baloon. If somebody did it, hats off to 'em!

whyoh wrote:Or peeing off the top of the war on the BYU players
Must have been the same guys inflating the baloons. To clear the ramp and hit the players would require quite a stream. Not to mention you'd be doing it from the middle of the visitors section. I've always maintained that whoever that player was that made the claim, he must have been standing next to the perp at the urnial.
zappinpoke
Cowpoke

I was on the cougar board several years ago and a poster was saying he and his family were mugged at knife point by several drunk students right in front of a security guard who did nothing...um fer sure
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 45 times

I went back in 2008 to LES....sitting up in the BYU crowd, cheering for my team and had to leave to go pour more whiskey outta my fake binoculars, the people I were with came down and said, once i left, they could hear people say, BOY, I'm glad he's gone. So I made it a point to go back up there and sit for a few series, you shoulda seen the looks I got.
I went down the the UW section and was extremely intoxed....I was loud and we were getting killed, but when I looked around fans on the other side of the tunnel were flipping me off and wanting to start poop, so I yelled really loud, to security, Hey they aren't living by the code, and sure enough security came and interviewed me, I told them and pointed those punks out that they were flipping me off etc....security went over there and escourted them out...LOL...I'll never to back to Provo for a game at the pretentious place. Get over yourselves....Caffeine free Coke was served...lol....but my fake binoculars made it in and out of LES...lol
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Been liked: 2 times

stymeman wrote:I went back in 2008 to LES....sitting up in the BYU crowd, cheering for my team and had to leave to go pour more whiskey outta my fake binoculars, the people I were with came down and said, once i left, they could hear people say, BOY, I'm glad he's gone. So I made it a point to go back up there and sit for a few series, you shoulda seen the looks I got.
I went down the the UW section and was extremely intoxed....I was loud and we were getting killed, but when I looked around fans on the other side of the tunnel were flipping me off and wanting to start poop, so I yelled really loud, to security, Hey they aren't living by the code, and sure enough security came and interviewed me, I told them and pointed those punks out that they were flipping me off etc....security went over there and escourted them out...LOL...I'll never to back to Provo for a game at the pretentious place. Get over yourselves....Caffeine free Coke was served...lol....but my fake binoculars made it in and out of LES...lol
I think you found a way to get zoobies kicked out of thier own stadium on a regular basis. :lol:
Landiegopoke
Ranch Hand

And when it Rains it Pours
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/colleg ... adley-byu/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 23 times

Landiegopoke wrote:And when it Rains it Pours
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/colleg ... adley-byu/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Whoever wrote that made it sound like he redeemed himself. I have a feeling he's been doing more things wrong than just drinking in Vegas, though... Guess we'll see if there's an investigation.