Smith mic'd up video

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
carbonpoke
A Real Cowboy

"I was just tryin to throw him open"

I like Jason Gesser, seems knowledgeable.

good stuff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPkiZnPf ... U2jkij_O3Q" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Brett Smith working with Gesser seems to be the icing on the cake.
Working with the Manning brothers, other star college QBs, Drew Brees, and Jeff Garcia are all amazing for Smith.
Throw in the fact that Coach Christensen knows what he is doing with QBs, and the fact that Gesser took Wazzu to the Rose Bowl, Smith is primed to be one of the best college QBs there is.

I am expecting HUGE things from B-Smith this season, and next, and really expect to see him in the NFL.
The kid has a fire lit under him to succeed, and is very skilled, has good size (6'3, 205), and is getting to work with some very good players and coaches that can help him succeed.

I am stoked!
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
Wyogogo
Buckaroo

Haha that's awesome. "throw him open" is actually a term though. It means to throw the ball to a spot that pulls the receiver away from the defender. For example, a back shoulder throw would be throwing someone open. The guys is covered, but by throwing it behind him it pulls him off the defender.