Football Gameplan's 2013 Mountain West Conf Season Preview

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
EmDiggy
Buckaroo

Good morning Cowboys fans! Here's our season preview for the MWC. Good luck this year!

Em
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 106 times

Great preview again this season. Pretty ballsy picking Utah State over Boise in the Mountain division. I, for one, think that Utah State will be good, but the coaching change and conference move will be rough on them.
SLCPoke
Cowpoke

Sorry.....I just don't see CSU coming in 3rd. Flip Wyo and CSU and you are closer
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Utah St. could have 6 losses before November. Ignorant to assume they won't skip a beat.
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

Good preview. I think Utah St will be very good this year again and it will come down to them and Boise in the mountain division.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

I quit watching when CSU came in ahead of Wyo.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
kansasCowboy
WyoNation Addict

Am I the only one to notice that USU lost all it's talent at WR. How do they think Keetons numbers will improve when he will be struggling to find a target? Yes, they have probably the best OL in the league. They lost their best RB. Whether they brought in good talent or not, it's a transition to a tougher league. What Keeton and that OL were able to do was against a majority of sub par teams. I really don't see them winning more than 5 or 6 games, if that.

CSU, honestly, has better talent and more experience in a vast majority of positions than we do. They suck at QB and WR. They have a better OL and a better D than us. Remember last year was a transition with a new coach and also they were struggling like us, with an injury bug in key areas. I could see a wash when comparing us with CSU. But I still think we come out on top in Laramie.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

kansasCowboy wrote:Am I the only one to notice that USU lost all it's talent at WR. How do they think Keetons numbers will improve when he will be struggling to find a target? Yes, they have probably the best OL in the league. They lost their best RB. Whether they brought in good talent or not, it's a transition to a tougher league. What Keeton and that OL were able to do was against a majority of sub par teams. I really don't see them winning more than 5 or 6 games, if that.

CSU, honestly, has better talent and more experience in a vast majority of positions than we do. They suck at QB and WR. They have a better OL and a better D than us. Remember last year was a transition with a new coach and also they were struggling like us, with an injury bug in key areas. I could see a wash when comparing us with CSU. But I still think we come out on top in Laramie.
I think that they will be a 3 or 4 win team again. I think their improvement last season (from 3 to 4 wins) was just because the change in system. This season, I still don't think they will be any good. It won't be til maybe next season or hopefully the year after until they get to 6 wins.
The CU-CSU game is always a good indicator of how each team will finish.

God I would absolutely love it if we upset Nebraska then the next day CU beat CSU.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.