Great game Pokes sounds like you may have

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
WyNative
Ranch Hand

figured it out. But just like one fish a pattern does not make one game is one game. Give em hell tonight. Didn't get a chance to see the game did one demension Afam play both ends?
PApokesPhan
Ranch Hand

yes he did, he fouled out late in the game. but that shows he was trying hard. he helped shut down dandridge as well
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

UWs win definitely hurt UNM in the bracket projection.. I suppose that's a good thing.
ImageImageImageImage
wyopokesfan23
Ranch Hand

Those calls on Moujeke were garbage. Gary was leaning in to him and getting the call every time. I don't usually complain about the refs but we beat the lobos and the zebras last night. I agree it was the right call but I was pissed when gary dived and the offensive foul was called on Ewing, and the New Mexico guy should have been ejected for the flagrant on Thiam. I'm just glad he didn't get hurt
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

wyopokesfan23 wrote:Those calls on Moujeke were garbage. Gary was leaning in to him and getting the call every time. I don't usually complain about the refs but we beat the lobos and the zebras last night. I agree it was the right call but I was pissed when gary dived and the offensive foul was called on Ewing, and the New Mexico guy should have been ejected for the flagrant on Thiam. I'm just glad he didn't get hurt
You couldn't be more right. New Mexico and their punk bitch coach Alford can kiss my ass. Horrible.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...