Do we need a special promotion for these last 2 games

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

to pack the AA to the rafters. Whatever it takes, let's do it. I know I'm preaching to the choir, but we need to pack the place with the roudiest UW fans there are. We could make this a very good season by finishing it off with wins in our last two games over BYwho and the Loblows. Here's hoping it is louder than it has been in the last 10 years.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
WyoRev
Buckaroo

The Athletics Department has a week to get the word out on radio, tv etc. Long range weather forecasts look okay right now (but we all know how fast that can change). People need to get down to the AA for these last two games. Would give us great momentum going into the tournament with a couple of good home crowds, and maybe even a couple of good wins.

Maybe half priced tickets (I doubt this)?
Free T-shirts?
Food (to get the students to come)?

Lets just hope the weather stays decent, and a good crowd might just show up
PokeNer
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time

Or they could quit being douchebags and let the students be students. It is especially prevalent when the idiots from Provostan come to town. They make sure the students don't get too rowdy. I'm not a student anymore, but I've sat near the students and the clowns in yellow like to threaten them if they get too rowdy. I am sure this one of the main reasons the students don't show up anymore.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

PokeNer wrote:Or they could quit being douchebags and let the students be students. It is especially prevalent when the idiots from Provostan come to town. They make sure the students don't get too rowdy. I'm not a student anymore, but I've sat near the students and the clowns in yellow like to threaten them if they get too rowdy. I am sure this one of the main reasons the students don't show up anymore.
Right you are. That, and how bout that fantastic Marketing Department! It is like they are in 2nd grade because they truely don't know WTF they are doing.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
PokeNer
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time

McPeachy wrote: Right you are. That, and how bout that fantastic Marketing Department! It is like they are in 2nd grade because they truely don't know WTF they are doing.
Yeah, but if the students can go to the game and have fun (see most football games) then the games market themselves. They don't like to go to the games and be told what they can and cannot chant.
PApokesPhan
Ranch Hand

apparently they are giving away some food and a towel to students at the gates for the byu game