Take a guess final stadings

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
WyNative
Ranch Hand

Anyone venture to guess how San Diego, UNLV and Wyoming end the regular season. Either way hope we don't play UNLV the first game.
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

I don't care who we play in the tourney. As long as we play with the desire we did in the last half of the CSU game, we will give any team in the MWC all they can handle.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
PL_Julian
Buckaroo

If we have to play UNLV at the T&M I would prefer to play them earlier in the tournament rather than in the championship.....Anytime would be tough but I think the homerism would b much more in a championship game hen all the rebel fans are back to being hyped ...
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

I think we finish seeded #6, and draw SDSU in the first round.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
TheRealUW
Cowpoke
Been liked: 48 times

I see us finishing in 6th place. That means we will play the third place team in the first round of the tournament. 3rd place could easily go to New Mexico, BYU, or San Diego State depending on how the next week plays out. I hope we end up playing San Diego State. I think we match up the best with them out of any of the teams I listed above. It doesn't really matter though since we are going to have to win three tough games anyways if we plan on winning the tournament. If we can win that first round game, we will probably get BYU or New Mexico in the second round. Those are both beatable teams on a neutral court. If we get in the championship game, you can throw the season records out the window. It will be a dog fight no matter who we play. To me, if we win that first round game...WATCH OUT!