It's Amazin'

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
youngpoke
Buckaroo

So, ummm...this is the coolest thing I've seen out of UW Athletics in awhile.
Click the link and waste an hour or so.
http://cowgirlbasketball.com/
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

youngpoke wrote:So, ummm...this is the coolest thing I've seen out of UW Athletics in awhile.
Click the link and waste an hour or so.
http://cowgirlbasketball.com/
Must have been some student project or something...somebody that is majoring in graphics / communications / etc. UW would never authorize spending money on something like this...
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
klathrop
Buckaroo

Actually Legerski didn't fill a staff members position when one left last year, and he used the money from his own budget to do it. He showed the site and talked about it at his radio show last night. It was done by a company out of cheyenne called warehouse 21, and he said it will be constantly updated by the members of his staff.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 63 times
Been liked: 231 times

Very Impressive! I had to laugh when meatloaf started playing on Randi Richardson's profile.
pappy
Buckaroo

McPeachy just needs to lay off the student projects for once. Who's she to say UW won't spend money on top quality shizzle? Does McPeachy call the shots? I think not. And so what - I'd say anybody who wants to make a great site feel free. You have my permission.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

pappy wrote:McPeachy just needs to lay off the student projects for once. Who's she to say UW won't spend money on top quality shizzle? Does McPeachy call the shots? I think not. And so what - I'd say anybody who wants to make a great site feel free. You have my permission.
What is wrong with student projects? What is wrong with UW not "funding" something that is pretty cool put together by an outside source? Is that a bad thing? I never thought so, or think so. Just that UW would never spend $$ on something like this. And then...it was explained, Legerski gave up a staff position to fund it (read the thread).

So I say again, UW would never fund something like this on their own. Get it Pappy? You are jumping off the wrong cliff.
Dear Karma,

McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

klathrop wrote:Actually Legerski didn't fill a staff members position when one left last year, and he used the money from his own budget to do it. He showed the site and talked about it at his radio show last night. It was done by a company out of cheyenne called warehouse 21, and he said it will be constantly updated by the members of his staff.
Good for him...what a great site!
Dear Karma,

MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

Cool site.. suppose I should add this to the list of Wyoming links on the main page?
ImageImageImageImage
pappy
Buckaroo

MrTitleist wrote:Cool site.. suppose I should add this to the list of Wyoming links on the main page?
Yea - do it do it
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

pappy wrote:
MrTitleist wrote:Cool site.. suppose I should add this to the list of Wyoming links on the main page?
Yea - do it do it
Agree...there should be a link!
Dear Karma,

MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

Linked on the main page under "Wyoming Links."
ImageImageImageImage