Interesting promotion at Moby Gym tonight...

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

Wow, what a creative group those lammies are! Hilarious!

http://csurams.cstv.com/sports/m-baskbl ... 09aaa.html
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
PokeNer
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Wow, the first 500 students??? That place is going to be rocking!!!! :lol:

However, at least they are trying something to get the students there. The AD needs to do something here, cause they simply aren't showing up. I think a lot of it has to do with the mtn, they handcuff the student section from being too rowdy.

Also, more reason not to shop at the Knothole...Green and Gold is owned by the same people. When was the last time they gave out 500 free shirts in Laramie?
PApokesPhan
Ranch Hand

ive been to high school basketball games that have a better student section than wyoming and csu... its quite sad i think.

wyo does need to promotions to get students to come, and it definitely helps if they win the home games.

ill be at a playoff high school basketball game between Parkland and Bethlehem Liberty, gonna be crazy at Allen's Sewards Gymnasium.

Go Liberty 'Canes! and GO Pokes! beat the sheep!
WyoRev
Buckaroo

Those dirty sheep are up to it again. Are there even 500 CSU students with the mental capacity to safely leave their pens and arrive to Moby Arena, let alone have the opposable thumbs needed to operate the doors?

On an even better note the Green N Gold, the company supplying the T-shirts, is owned and operated by the same people who own and operate Laramie's "The Knothole." Aside from obviously stealing the idea for their name from their Brown N Gold counterparts, they are obviously fraternizing with the enemy. SHEEP TRAITORS BE DAMNED!

-Rev
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

WyoRev wrote:Those dirty sheep are up to it again. Are there even 500 CSU students with the mental capacity to safely leave their pens and arrive to Moby Arena, let alone have the opposable thumbs needed to operate the doors?

On an even better note the Green N Gold, the company supplying the T-shirts, is owned and operated by the same people who own and operate Laramie's "The Knothole." Aside from obviously stealing the idea for their name from their Brown N Gold counterparts, they are obviously fraternizing with the enemy. SHEEP TRAITORS BE DAMNED!

-Rev
Interesting information...but hey, business is business. Maybe they laugh all the way to the bank...and fill that bank (in Wyoming) full of Colorado dollars? Good for them if that is the case.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...