So tired of this

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
WyomingAg
A Real Cowboy

how many wyoming teams will lose game after game. When the game is on the line we still can't finish. We leave their big guy open for a wide open 3 to win the game, and then can't finish on our end. TCU did not look very good. Their whole team revolves around one player, and we couldn't do anything to stop it. I'm sure am tired of watching wyoming teams lose game after game. This will kill the attendance for Saturday against CSU now. Had we been 2-2 versus 1-3 we probably could have expected an extra 1000-2000 people.
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 66 times

better than anyone. Totally agree with you AG. That is not a very good TCU team. Its sad how far we've fallen. We have lost to TCU 3 straight and 4 of the last 5. We look destined to finish in the bottom of the league with CSU and Air force. I feel we have talent but we sure can't put it together for 40 minutes. We were truly awful in the first half tonight. The other team's big guys kill us. Waddell gives us nearly nothing, as do Linskens and Thiam. Oh well, football starts in about 7 months.
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

If we had played the entire game instead of just the second half, we would have won by double digits. The Pokes came out not ready to play - they didn't finish at the basket and missed a hugh number of point blank shots and then pouted when the officials didn't call a foul. I think the first half was the worst half we have played in conference all year.
I'm not giving up on this team though. We have played the toughest schedule of anyone in the MWC so far. Since we played the toughest part of the schedule first, the last 6 games are the easier part and could give us momentum going into the MWC Tourney.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
PokerOfPoway
Buckaroo

Apparently you have all played perfect halves in your high school career??? Schroyer is in year 2 and you are all freakin out...this is the most athletic team I have ever seen at Wyo..........your big man is a freshman and a wyoming boy at that....he was probably the biggest guy he ever played against in high school....Afam is an animal...a little too enthusiastic but a freshman....telling you for the last time lol....when we get lester, afam, waddell, thiam, and who ever gets the 3, watch out........ewing, johnson, ogirri, all killer but have not learn how to win or put away opponents...but Schroyer should be able to purchase Rogaine :D
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

PokerOfPoway wrote:Apparently you have all played perfect halves in your high school career??? Schroyer is in year 2 and you are all freakin out...this is the most athletic team I have ever seen at Wyo..........your big man is a freshman and a wyoming boy at that....he was probably the biggest guy he ever played against in high school....Afam is an animal...a little too enthusiastic but a freshman....telling you for the last time lol....when we get lester, afam, waddell, thiam, and who ever gets the 3, watch out........ewing, johnson, ogirri, all killer but have not learn how to win or put away opponents...but Schroyer should be able to purchase Rogaine :D
Cheers to THAT!
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...