What a disgrace BYU is

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Cowduck
Cowpoke

Didn't really show up to play. When this conference has this kind of season, for them to go and undermine it like that is shameful.
Fullback41
A Real Cowboy

Yeah BYU really destroyed a lot of my arguments on other boards about how good the MWC is, and how USC couldn't finish in the top 3 in our conference, and how much better the MWC is over the PAC-10. After the CSU game was over I was pretty sure the MWC would win all their bowl games except for maybe Utah.

Hopefully, TCU rips Boise a new one. My dad says all the media on the east coast seems to think Boise will win this game. I'm telling him that TCU will destoy the Broncs like they did the Cougars. We'll see how it all shakes out but I hope they all represent well. On AFA vs Houston, I am not a big fan of rematches from the regular season unless they are rivals. Armed Forces Bowl picked teams that would ensure decent attendance but not very interesting, nowhere near the buzz TCU vs Boise St is getting, and rightfully so.
In heaven there is no beer, thats why we drink it here, and when we're gone from here, our friends will be drinking all the beer!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

I love it when you guys sugar coat things. :thumb:
ImageImageImageImage
Cowduck
Cowpoke

MrTitleist wrote:I love it when you guys sugar coat things. :thumb:
I'll start sugarcoating my hatred for BYU the day they start sugarcoating their douchebaggery.
MUPOKEFAN
Buckaroo

Fans of a 4-8 team calling a bowl team a disgrace? Sorry but I hope for Wyoming to reach that level of disgrace in the next two years. I know BYU sucks from a rivalry standpoint but until the boys can beat them on the field I will hold off on the hyperbole.
Cowduck
Cowpoke

MUPOKEFAN wrote:Fans of a 4-8 team calling a bowl team a disgrace? Sorry but I hope for Wyoming to reach that level of disgrace in the next two years. I know BYU sucks from a rivalry standpoint but until the boys can beat them on the field I will hold off on the hyperbole.
Well, come on. BYU could win a legitimate, not-fake-like-1984 national championship and they would still suck in my book. Nothing makes a crappy season more palatable than reveling in your hatred of a rival, especially one as loathsome as BYU.

That's a long way of saying: "Yeah, but still." The most powerful, indisputable sports argument of all time.
MUPOKEFAN
Buckaroo

It's easy for me to have my perspective because I have only been following Cowboy football for a couple of years. I am the same way with my blind hatred of everything KU. I will keep rooting for the Cowboys and maybe one day will develop the level of hatred required to be a true fan. :lol:
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

Cowduck wrote:Didn't really show up to play. When this conference has this kind of season, for them to go and undermine it like that is shameful.
To be blunt...I hate everything bWHYu. bWHYu is not even good enough to be the poop on the bottom of my shoe. Then, I have to hold down my vomit to root for the pricks (as it is a MWC thing), and they lay that turd on the field...making my hatred of them worse...if possible. Hey bWHYu :finger: !!
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

BYU was overrated from day #1, it was obvious from the way they played Washington and Utah. I expect TCU and Boise State to be a good game. And AF should win to. But the last MWC game, Alabama and Utah, Bama will have that game won by the coin toss. That could be the game where the MWC is truly embarrassed.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

J-Rod wrote:But the last MWC game, Alabama and Utah, Bama will have that game won by the coin toss. That could be the game where the MWC is truly embarrassed.
Couldn't be any worse than last year's Sugar Bowl! Sheesh, was that bad! :roll:
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Wyokie wrote:
J-Rod wrote:But the last MWC game, Alabama and Utah, Bama will have that game won by the coin toss. That could be the game where the MWC is truly embarrassed.
Oh I believe it can get worse, Utah is nowhere near as talented as Alabama. The physicality of the game could boost Bama to a 45+ point victory.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

J-Rod wrote:
Wyokie wrote:
Oh I believe it can get worse, Utah is nowhere near as talented as Alabama. The physicality of the game could boost Bama to a 45+ point victory.
Utah will lose but it won't be as bad as you think.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Wyokie wrote:
J-Rod wrote:
Wyokie wrote:
Utah will lose but it won't be as bad as you think.
Alabama is vastly superior to Utah, Utah doesn't match up in any phase of the game. Remember the same Georgia that beat Hawaii was destroyed on their home field by Bama. I expect Utah to be shutout and lose by 45+.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

J-Rod wrote:Alabama is vastly superior to Utah, Utah doesn't match up in any phase of the game. Remember the same Georgia that beat Hawaii was destroyed on their home field by Bama. I expect Utah to be shutout and lose by 45+.
You are just saying that, to somehow help ease the pain from Colt & the Rainbow boys getting their dicks kicked in by an SEC team in last years BCS buster game. No way the Utards go down in the same fashion the Rainbow Warriors did. No way.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

McPeachy wrote:
J-Rod wrote:Alabama is vastly superior to Utah, Utah doesn't match up in any phase of the game. Remember the same Georgia that beat Hawaii was destroyed on their home field by Bama. I expect Utah to be shutout and lose by 45+.
You are just saying that, to somehow help ease the pain from Colt & the Rainbow boys getting their dicks kicked in by an SEC team in last years BCS buster game. No way the Utards go down in the same fashion the Rainbow Warriors did. No way.
I completely agree with McPeachy. Utah only loses by 20 or less.
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

McPeachy wrote:
Oh now it can and will go down that way. Reality is the Utes can't play with Bama on any side of the ball, to slow and not physical enough. Bama will destroy the Utes.

I cannot picture Matt Asiata and Brian Johnson having any effect on Bama's elite defense, and Bama is just to strong upfront for Utah to contain Glenn Coffee, and the Utes will have to double team Julio Jones all night in order to even have a shot at this game. In the end I will not be surprised if Bama puts up +40 points and Utah gets shut out.
one-smooth-poke
Ranch Hand

Ok, on the Utah issue. I actually hope that Utah does well. I dislike them as much as the next person, but, they are representing our conference. After reading some of the BCS school blogs, they feel that the MWC should never be invited to any of the BCS games. Well, I think the MWC does deserve to be there. I think Utah is a good team. I think Alabama is much better, but, look how Bama lost its last game. I think Bama comes in over confident and Utah sticks it to them, gets them on their heels, and sneaks away with a win. At a minimum, I hope that Utah makes a showing.
wyopokesfan23
Ranch Hand

If a BAD Wyoming team who got hammered by Utah can win in knoxville then Utah can beat Alabama. I think Tennessee lost @Alabama 29-9