Where are the Boo birds?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

fromolwyoming wrote:
Vapoke wrote:Ghaali was a great find. He does play tough. 2 guys can't quite carry the defense though.

Mike Purcell DT (though Eddie Yarborough is growing into his position rather well).
Ghaali Muhammed LB (and Korey Jones isn't too far behind).
Blair Burns CB (the other DBs show flashes of what they can really do, but no where near enough).
and i've really liked watching hali'api'api (sp?) this season....i think he's going to turn out to be a great get
disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

wyosteelerfan wrote:
fromolwyoming wrote:
Vapoke wrote:Ghaali was a great find. He does play tough. 2 guys can't quite carry the defense though.

Mike Purcell DT (though Eddie Yarborough is growing into his position rather well).
Ghaali Muhammed LB (and Korey Jones isn't too far behind).
Blair Burns CB (the other DBs show flashes of what they can really do, but no where near enough).
and i've really liked watching hali'api'api (sp?) this season....i think he's going to turn out to be a great get
I do like he is always around the ball, but he is still raw (best way to describe him), but I do like what I am seeing from him.
DocHolliday
Cowpoke

Still here.

Happy for a few wins in a row -- but not too impressed.

I keep it within context...they've defeated some bad football teams - just like the Pokes are.

I'll be in Laramie tomorrow -- beat San Diego State (a good football team) and I'll be back here to pay my compliments.

Winning a few in a row against some bum apples doesn't make up for what has been a train wreck season in virtually every way.

Go POKES!
Wyoirish
Ranch Hand

DocHolliday wrote:Still here.

I keep it within context...they've defeated some bad football teams - just like the Pokes are.

I'll be in Laramie tomorrow -- beat San Diego State (a good football team) and I'll be back here to pay my compliments.

Winning a few in a row against some bum apples doesn't make up for what has been a train wreck season in virtually every way.

Go POKES!
Hey Doc-

No need...do our team and the true fans a favor and go f-word yourself.
DocHolliday
Cowpoke

Wyoirish wrote:
DocHolliday wrote:Still here.

Go POKES!
Hey Doc-

No need...do our team and the true fans a favor and go f-word yourself.
Fools gold baby...fools gold.

Have a great weekend.

Go POKES!
Wyogogo
Buckaroo

Yea Dino. Stay away. I'd rather poke my own eye out with a stick than read your poop.
DocHolliday
Cowpoke

Wyogogo wrote:Yea Dino. Stay away. I'd rather poke my own eye out with a stick than read your poop.
Fools gold baby...fools gold.

Go POKES!
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Wyogogo wrote:Yea Dino. Stay away. I'd rather poke my own eye out with a stick than read your poop.
Then don't f-word keep talkin poop idiot.
You guys are retarded jesus christ.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

BeaverPoke wrote:
Classy.
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Subcanis wrote:
BeaverPoke wrote:
Classy.
Not trying to be classy but I think people that are telling someone to go away and instigating him to say something back are idiots.
You don't wanna keep hearing from him? Quit talking to him.
God damn.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
cowboyz
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

BeaverPoke wrote:
What's retarded jesus christ? Did he change wine into water?
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

cowboyz wrote:
BeaverPoke wrote:
What's retarded jesus christ? Did he change wine into water?
okay this conversation is getting productive.
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

BeaverPoke wrote:
Subcanis wrote:
BeaverPoke wrote:
Classy.
Not trying to be classy but I think people that are telling someone to go away and instigating him to say something back are idiots.
You don't wanna keep hearing from him? Quit talking to him.
God damn.
Are you not instigating them even further by calling them retarded? :-o:lol:
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."
Cuttslam
WyoNation Addict

Beaverpoke = Internet tough guy. :kissass:
I BLEED BROWN AND GOLD.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

Cuttslam wrote:Beaverpoke = Internet tough guy. :kissass:
Your avatar is instigating a Mr. Howdy Doody forum melt down.
Wyogogo
Buckaroo

Yea.. Alright Beav... Cuz I'm the reason he keeps coming back.. Alright.. For sure.. *slaps forehead*
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

Wyo2dal wrote:
Your avatar is instigating a Mr. Howdy Doody forum melt down.
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

I thought this thread was about Poo Birds? I once watched someone get crapped on.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Right. That's it.

or is it just common sense that dino is gonna come back and talk poop to you guys after you say f-word off dino?
It's happened all year!

I don't mind Dino but look at the track record, he has something to say to anyone who says anything negative to him.
So again, is it that hard to figure out?
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

BeaverPoke wrote:
Right. That's it.

or is it just common sense that dino is gonna come back and talk poop to you guys after you say f-word off dino?
It's happened all year!

I don't mind Dino but look at the track record, he has something to say to anyone who says anything negative to him.
So again, is it that hard to figure out?
I'll agree he's a prick. He also seems to think Cheyenne is too "liberal minded" so he's moving to Jackson because "they're more in line with his thinking."

:lol: