Coach Glenn

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
thirtyseven
Ranch Hand

It doesn't look as if Coach Glenn will be staying on with the University. His house went up for sale this weekend.
Has anyone heard any news on where he might be going? Although he didn't get it done here I wish him well and hope he finds success again.
one-smooth-poke
Ranch Hand

I have heard that there is interest for him to work at University of Northern Colorado. Not sure in what capacity.
zappinpoke
Cowpoke

I remember him once saying he had bought some property at Lake DeSmet outside of Buffalo for when he retires.
PokeNer
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

zappinpoke wrote:I remember him once saying he had bought some property at Lake DeSmet outside of Buffalo for when he retires.
Was this Glenn or are you getting confused with Tiller, as that is where he built his retirement home. That would be an interesting homeowners meeting to have both Tiller and Glenn there. :lol:
SnipeyPoke
Buckaroo

Old folks area for retired Wyoming coaches... There is quite a bit of open range up there, so they shouldn't get into too much trouble. No one tell them they are close to one another who knows what kind of holy war will be started when they talk shop!
zappinpoke
Cowpoke

PokeNer wrote:
zappinpoke wrote:I remember him once saying he had bought some property at Lake DeSmet outside of Buffalo for when he retires.
Was this Glenn or are you getting confused with Tiller, as that is where he built his retirement home. That would be an interesting homeowners meeting to have both Tiller and Glenn there. :lol:
No it was Glenn. I know Tiller is retiring there also.
Cowduck
Cowpoke

zappinpoke wrote:
PokeNer wrote:
No it was Glenn. I know Tiller is retiring there also.
I don't think Tiller's place is near Lake DeSmet. He actually is in the phone listings there (he said so in his farewell presser) and it's pretty much in Buffalo.

I would be surprised if Glenn retired right on Lake DeSmet. I grew up in Sheridan and loved having DeSmet around for aquatic recreation, and the views of the Big Horns are nice, but the immediate surroundings are not dream-home retirement material if you ask me.