Any one going to be at the game tomorrow?

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
wpnx
Buckaroo

My roomate and I were planning on attending but he can no longer go. We both grew up in casper and now live in Thousand Oaks. I've only been away from Wyo for 4 months and miss seeing live games. Thank God for The MTN and Direct TV!!!
I was wondering if anyone was planning on attending. I never post here or on the MWC board but I've been reading it for 6+ years (here since GWG went $) So is it worth calling in sick or should I wait for the probable "woodshed" UCLA meeting and of course SDSU/UNLV(maybe)?
RULE #1: YOU GOTTA BE TOUGH IF YOU'RE GONNA BE STUPID. RULE #2: DON'T BE STUPID.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 34 times

Any game's worth going to! :)
ImageImageImageImage
wpnx
Buckaroo

agree 100%... but call in sick for? Without my BFFAE and hetero life mate? It was to be a trip but he works in the movie industry and is stuck. is this worth a solo trip losing money from my job? With no idea where I'm going or tickets?(I'm sure I can get them). Will there be some poke I can sit with?
RULE #1: YOU GOTTA BE TOUGH IF YOU'RE GONNA BE STUPID. RULE #2: DON'T BE STUPID.
DtothaC
Buckaroo

The movie industry can wait when traffic is that bad. But it was nice to see other cowboy fans there, and that the handful of them made probably as much noise as the LMU crowd.