Anyone else get a call from the girl's BB team

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
WyNative
Ranch Hand

thanking you for supporting the team? Great jesture just hope they can continue last years winning ways.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

I didn't, damn it.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
WyNative
Ranch Hand

Not sure why I received one I don't have girl's season tickets anymore. It was a nice jesture. Will go see conference games.
SnipeyPoke
Buckaroo

Didn't get a call but I think this is a rebuilding year for them. Losing all those upperclassman is leaving a lot unexperienced players to play on the floor. They are doing really well considering. I don't know how Joe does it.
Go Pokes!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

SnipeyPoke wrote:Didn't get a call but I think this is a rebuilding year for them. Losing all those upperclassman is leaving a lot unexperienced players to play on the floor. They are doing really well considering. I don't know how Joe does it.
He will be the first to tell you it starts with recruiting & talent. And he is VERY good at evaluating talent and recruiting (internationally as well)! Hats off to him, his staff & team, after all, they lost 4 starting seniors last year, and are still competitive!
Dear Karma,

WyNative
Ranch Hand

Yeh it is one heck of a lot better than the Chad laven days. I used to go watch the girls when I lived in Laramie and there would be 50 people in the AA and that counted the team members. That guy used to yell and scream and accomplish nothing.
Looks like there is going to be a double header in the AA on the 13th of Dec. the boys and girls are scheduled to play that day.
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

No, both teams are playing in the Casper Shootout in Casper on the 13th of Dec. See you all there.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

On December 20th, the men play at 2pm (Sack State...WHO?) the women at 6pm (St. Louis)...both at the AA. Maybe that was the double dipper WyNative was thinking about.

Oh, and screw the Casper shootout. Sorry Casper locals...but those games suck ass.
Dear Karma,

nirv117
Ranch Hand

I got a call from a member of the wrestling team thanking me. I think they must be having the student athletes thank donors. It was nice to get a thank you.
God is a Cowboy
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

We got a call from a gal from the soccer team thanking us. Go Cowboys & Cowgirls and good luck in school and life.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

WYCowboy wrote:We got a call from a gal from the soccer team thanking us. Go Cowboys & Cowgirls and good luck in school and life.
Got my call last night...from a UW football player. I want to know who gave smiley & lapdog this marketing idea...it is too good for those douchebags to come up with themselves!
Dear Karma,

Dread_Pirate_Cowboy
Ranch Hand

A golfer called me. Great idea having the actual beneficiaries call and just say thanks without asking for more money. Call me a sucker but it worked. I haven't increased my CJC for several years but think I will this year.
"Good?...Bad?.....I'm the guy with the Gun!" -- Ash Williams