Because non status quo sports radio is hard to find

A forum for everything else not sports related. A place for fun and everything amusing.
DocHolliday
Cowpoke

Soup pot is empty...
Last edited by DocHolliday on Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aaron
A Real Cowboy

Being an asshole is entertaining from time to time but you are such a f-word asshole that if I were you I would be careful or you just might prolapse.

(MrTitleist I know I promised I wouldn't offend anyone if at all possible again but come on this guy is giving Wyoming fans and Conservatives for that matter a bad name)
DocHolliday
Cowpoke

Aaron wrote:Being an asshole is entertaining from time to time but you are such a f-word asshole that if I were you I would be careful or you just might prolapse.

(MrTitleist I know I promised I wouldn't offend anyone if at all possible again but come on this guy is giving Wyoming fans and Conservatives for that matter a bad name)
Nice one!

I like your style...daddy likes it a lot!

p.s. Would LOVE to hear about your form of living and advocating the 'conservative' lifestyle.
Aaron
A Real Cowboy

Basically if you agree with most things Rush says that would be how I feel in general. Differences being; I hate religion. Not going to deny anyone their right to it, nothing wrong with having faith in something but religion is not for me. I could care less if someone is gay as long as they don't push it on me. I could give a poop less if someone wants to abort a child. To many people anyway with to little parenting to begin with. I like adult tv. If some girl who isn't my daughter wants to be a "friendly ladies" well that's fine with me. And that's pretty much as political as I feel the need to get on a College Sports Forum.
Also its not a political view but country music is trash. :lol:
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 156 times
Been liked: 157 times

I'm with Aaron on about all. If someone mentions abortion while talking about politics, I move them to the retarded column. If they like a candidate because of their religious views, they get moved to the retarded column. Nothing like trying to legislate your religious beliefs into law. I'd add that I believe that you should be able to do about anything in your own house just as long as you are not hurting someone else or if your behavior is causing neglect to minors. There is no reason a dude shouldn't be able to smoke a doobie while he is on his days off or on vacation. If a woman freely wants to sell her body for adult tv or prostitution, so be it. Legal prostitution would actually protect women by allowing a legal framework to go to when they have a grievance. I think most of us have sold our bodies to our various occupations.
W-Y, Until I Die!