Can't understand some fans

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
WyomingAg
A Real Cowboy

Do the people who put up the "Save Joe" signs just like losing? In the past 4 years we have gone 4-7, 6-6, 5-7, and now 4-8. I'm suprised people like watching crappy, losing football that much to make huge signs and put them around the stadium.
nirv117
Ranch Hand

I thought about running home and making big DON'T signs to put next to theirs.

I like Joe, but I like winning more.
God is a Cowboy
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

I talked to a guy here in Missoula yesterday who's good friends with Joe.. doesn't look good for him, and I guess there were keep Joe Gleen petitions around.. but might be for naught.
ImageImageImageImage
Cornpoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

Some players and fans will support whoever their coach is no matter the situation is. I played for a high school where the coach was terrible and he still had support from some players and fans, that's just they way it is.
I'm good for 3!
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 63 times
Been liked: 231 times

I will support any player that competes and represents the University of Wyoming. Notre Dame Fans (supposedly good catholics?) throw snowballs at THEIR OWN TEAM! They should be ashamed of themselves and if I were a player there, I would seriously consider transferring.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3719375
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

WyomingAg wrote:Do the people who put up the "Save Joe" signs just like losing? In the past 4 years we have gone 4-7, 6-6, 5-7, and now 4-8. I'm suprised people like watching crappy, losing football that much to make huge signs and put them around the stadium.
I believe those signs and petitions are / were a case of personal relationships, not winning / losing football games. Joe Glenn is a great guy, I would expect to see that type of stuff.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...