Wyoming fans I believe some thanks are in order...

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

Cowboy and Cowgirl fans,

I just wanted to make sure we are aware of the very kind generosity of 3 gentlemen that are big Wyoming fans that have stepped up so all of us will be able to see the Wyoming game against Texas this weekend.

The first one that needs to be thanked is "Vapoke". This fine outstanding person has been gracious enough to allow us access to his Verizon Fios account. Without him a lot of us wouldn't be able to see the game.

The second one is "wyoforlife" as he was the one to hunt down and find "Vapoke" so lets make sure to thank him for his "hunting" skills.... :D

Last but not least is the man , the myth, the legend..... "Wyo2dal" who brings us cowboy and cowgirl games every week. We can never thank him enough!

I personally want to thank you 3 for helping us Cowboy and Cowgirl fans so all of Wyonation can watch this game! I know I am happy to compensate you guys in someway and if I ever see you at a Wyoming game anywhere or any of you 3 are ever in Seattle I'll buy you beers and food!

On behalf of Wyonation I say thank you!!!

Go Pokes!!!!

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
Vapoke
Cowpoke

I'm just glad I could help. I hope everyone enjoys the game and gets to watch it with Wyoming fans. I will be securely on my couch Saturday night enjoying the game.
wyoforlife
Buckaroo

No doubt, I was in a serious state of denial and depression! I appreciate the generosity, as do many Poke fans across the nation!
"They're a bunch of jealous little dicks who use the anonymity of the internet to insult people who're doing what they wish they were doing." ~ Holden McNeil
Brew_Poke
Cowpoke
Has liked: 28 times
Been liked: 4 times

Thanks you guys, really. I know that I wasn't alone in being worried about not seeing the game.
All the best,
John
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Thank you Vapoke for hooking it up! Now we can all watch as we shock the longhorns! Go POKES!
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

a big thanks to everyone involved :thumb:
disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'
COS Cowboy
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Thanks to all! I was worried it wasn't going to happen.

One question for Wyo2Dal. Does it matter how many people are watching your stream? I think this was asked before and the answer was no, but I wanted to make sure. I would like to share the link with other cowboy fans who are not on this board, but wanted to make sure that's OK first.

Thanks again!
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 74 times
Been liked: 252 times

Definitely thanks!
Dutchnation
Ranch Hand

Yes!! thanks to all 3 of you. This is huge and I am so happy that ALL OF US will be able to see our boys take care a buidness down in Austin this saturday. You guys rock! Go Pokes!
Cuttslam
WyoNation Addict

Bravo
I BLEED BROWN AND GOLD.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

You guys rock! Thanks to you guys, it looks like more Poke fans will be able to watch the game than Texas fans (barring them actually BEING at the game itself from the sounds of it). :thumb:
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

Thanks again VAPoke and everyone else that contacted me with fios access!
hithere
Ranch Hand

Many thanks, much appreciated.
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 43 times
Been liked: 119 times

THANK YOU to all of you! This is why Wyoming fans are great, we look out for one another in the interest of our school. Without all three of you there's no way most of us would have been able to see the game. :clap:
WyoCheese
Buckaroo

Thanks to everybody involved! I'm flying in from Alaska Saturday morning and this means I'll be able to watch the game with many friends and family in Laramie that I haven' seen in a very long time...PRICELESS.

Thanks Guys!
Vapoke
Cowpoke

Glad everything has worked out for everyone. My email has been flooded with people wanting a sub account. Now everyone can see the game. I am hoping to make it for the Air Force game. Hope everyone enjoys the game. I will be locked in my house Saturday night.