Attendance Tomorrow

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
WyoExpat
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

For the people who live within an couple-three hours of Laramie, what is your sense about people going to the game tomorrow?

Any idea about the attendance? Is there a real buzz about the team about casual fans yet?

I am really curious about what the feeling is around campus? Are students talking about attending the game?

I remember one time there was a great deal of excitement about BYU coming to town and the place sold out. Students had to wait in line for a few hours to get a seat.

This was during the Joby Wrong era and, of course, the team came out either flat or scared and fans didn't return until Coach Shyatt arrived on the scene.
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 16 times

Anyone who wants to go- I have two primo, half-court seats behind press row for the first to respond. Easy pickup downtown. PM me, first come gets 'em!
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
Aaron
A Real Cowboy

Wyovanian wrote:Anyone who wants to go- I have two primo, half-court seats behind press row for the first to respond. Easy pickup downtown. PM me, first come gets 'em!
I would but I can't be that close to the court for fear of being thrown out when I get to yelling at the refs. As it is being over a portal I get to make people smile :lol:
WyoExpat
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

Andy Katz of ESPN has this game as one of his national games to track this afternoon: http://espn.go.com/blog/collegebasketba ... is-weekend

If ESPN's crowd thinks this is a game worth paying attention to, I sure hope Poke fans think so to.
kansasCowboy
WyoNation Addict

I'll say we have 6,900 in the stands. Could be wrong. But, I'm sure many will be watching it instead of coming to the game. If WYO wins, expect attendance to skyrocket! If we lose expect more of the same.