Take it for what it is worth...

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

This quote really bugged me...

"Our guys aren’t going to go out there and play harder because of something that happened a year ago"

Are you kidding me? Then what in the name of ANYTHING is going to get them to play harder? UNLV opened there mouths once, prior to coming to Laramie, saying they would throttle the Pokes. Derrick Martin, took a copy of the article and tucked it in his pants. When he sacked the QB, he handed the article to him...and asked him (in not so many words) how he felt about what he said.

Assingham made a statement last year. And, he needs to pay. We need to use it as motivation...yes. We need to use it to fuel the fire...yes. We need every edge we can get.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
wyocowboy
Buckaroo

Kind of makes you question what in the HELL our coaches are doing. To me that would be a great way to get anybody fired up for the game. I can't imagine not using what happened to us last year to make the kids want to play harder. IMO
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

Then a good strategy for an important game would be for the coach to have a phony paper printed up (might cost a lot) with a fake article in which opponents are quoted dissing the Pokes, and show it to the players in the locker room before the game.