Where is ACS?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
BackHarlowRoad
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 4 times

Last I knew he officially transferred to Vanderbilt, but other than the article saying that, I can't find a damn thing about him on their website. They have 7 QBs on the roster, none of them being ACS. Anyone know? Do transfers/redshirts not show on rosters like that? Thought they did.
gopokes1399
Blog Team

He is at Vandy and running scout team quarterback he had to walk on when school started but he is there and wearing number 12. He is being forced to red shirt
wyopokes2
Ranch Hand

Who's ACS? :coffee:
Ragepoke
Ranch Hand

wyopokes2 wrote:Who's ACS? :coffee:

TCU's stadium?
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

seriously another thread about samuels.
BackHarlowRoad
A Real Cowboy

djm19 wrote:seriously another thread about samuels.
I'm sorry my curiosity offended you. 15 seconds of your life you'll never have back.. :cry:
gbpoke
Cowpoke

I couldn't care less where he's at, he's not on the Cowboys roster so it doesn't really matter.
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

A C**k S***er
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 136 times
Been liked: 145 times

Adv8RU12 wrote:
A C**k S***er
wow. I wouldn't think any of us would be bitter considering B. Smitty is doing better as a frosh than he probably would have as a Junior.
W-Y, Until I Die!
BackHarlowRoad
A Real Cowboy

laxwyo wrote:wow. I wouldn't think any of us would be bitter considering B. Smitty is doing better as a frosh than he probably would have as a Junior.
Yeah a little on the childish side to be bitter. Everybody has the right to decide where and when to attend school.

Besides that, rumor has it the guy was the first to congratulate B. Smith on his Player of the Week award this week.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

ACS, from everything I've read, has been a great friend to Brett Smith, Brett's Dad mentioning as much on Twitter, as well as Brett.. I think ACS has been somewhat helpful in Smith's development on and off the field.
ImageImageImageImage
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

I don't think I'll ever understand the pure hate for ACS when he was here he did what needed to be done and we all loved him for it. No reason to hate him just because he couldn't take the pressure or didn't feel he fit in or whatever it happens to be it is his life.
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Wyo2dal wrote:I don't think I'll ever understand the pure hate for ACS when he was here he did what needed to be done and we all loved him for it. No reason to hate him just because he couldn't take the pressure or didn't feel he fit in or whatever it happens to be it is his life.
Especially now that the Pokes have clearly found a solid replacement. He did not leave a void behind. Not to say he should have been hated if Smith wasn't playing well, but its not like his presence(or lack thereof) doomed the Pokes.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Been liked: 2 times

I don't hate him for leaving, but it's how he left that left a bad taste in my mouth.
Ragepoke
Ranch Hand

fromolwyoming wrote:I don't hate him for leaving, but it's how he left that left a bad taste in my mouth.
This
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

Bad tastes go away, this is more of a grudge. That some people are holding.
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 3 times

I don't hate ACS at all. I wish him well. I miss him as a player. My only point earlier was that we are mid season and another thread popped up about him.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

Wyo2dal wrote:I don't think I'll ever understand the pure hate for ACS when he was here he did what needed to be done and we all loved him for it. No reason to hate him just because he couldn't take the pressure or didn't feel he fit in or whatever it happens to be it is his life.
It isn't pure hate for me. It is more like disgust.

The guy quit on WYO. That says, he basically thinks that my favorite University (and everything to do with my favorite University) SUCKS. That is the statement that is made when people quit. Whether a job, a team, a relationship, whatever. And that message is sent out for everyone to see. I don't enjoy it one bit, that he thinks may favorite University sucks. So...I am disgusted with him as a person for doing that.

:thumbdown:
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 136 times
Been liked: 145 times

A guy out at work talked to a certain UW player from Wyoming and got the low down on a few things. He said that ACS asked 3 times to come back to the team and wasn't allowed. He also said that English can't play the players he wants to. Don't know if it's guys that are redshirting, guys that get switched from D to O or what he really meant. I was ragging on English a bit at work and he got a bit upset that English was the whipping boy and told me our HC was at fault for D stuff and English couldn't play who he wanted to. Take it for what it's worth.
W-Y, Until I Die!