Homecoming Events:

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

First off, anyone going to Laramie early (Friday) the annual car push will be held at 2:30pm, southwest ramp of the war. Teams of 1000 - 1200 pounds will compete for 2008 bragging rights. IMO, this event may actually be more entertaining than the game. Open to the public & free.

Later Friday (starting at 6:30pm) will be the annual .mtn "pep rally". Last years event was very well attended...there was a crowd of about 3,000. This years event will feature free food from Qdoba, starting right at 6:30 while it lasts, along with interviews and broadcasts of the crowd on the .mtn. Event is open to the public & free.

Saturday, starting at 9:30am is the annual HC parade. Route is down Ivinson (west), then back up Grand (east) back to the starting point (around the foundation building I believe).

There are other events going on, but these ones seem to be the most attended. Hey, it is Homecoming, against the 'Tards, regardless how most of us feel, it is time to BACK THE POKES!
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

Almost forgot...there is a Chili Cookoff after the game in tailgate park.

That should be fun...a bunch of poop-faced pissed off UW fans, all colder than a witches tit in a brass bra but too numb to know it, poundin' down some chili. Who is gonna clean THAT up? :puke:
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...