Greybull Poke Question...

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 324 times
Been liked: 127 times

Is the bus yours? Saw it at a game, cruising down the street to park somewhere...that is a sweet ride. Like the horn a ton too! Nice!
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
nirv117
Ranch Hand

that is a damn sweet ride. I want one, or at least to tailgate on one.
God is a Cowboy
GreybullPoke
Buckaroo

It belongs to my Brother-in-law from Rock Springs. When we were in school together we talked about it all the time. Had big dreams and we even shopped for one. 3 years later I work for WYDOT and he works in the Gas fields. He called me one day to inform me he bought us a bus and the planning began. It is obviously a work in progress. The interior will come next year (I hope). The horn is its best feature...we had (will continue to have) tons of fun with that. He takes it to every game and we are even talking about taking it to Vegas for the MWC tourney. Come by and say hi when we are in town...
Snowman_55
Ranch Hand

Greybull...I've seen it in town too on gamedays. Definitely a sweet tailgater!
Everyday I wake up and realize it's a great day because I am not a BYU or CSU fan! GO POKES!!!
GetRealMan
Ranch Hand

Nicely done, I would suggest you post a few more photos to showcase this beauty. I think the NDSU Bison fans had one of their own, but not as cool as this...obviously.
Me, I'm spiritually retarded, I need to be knee deep in water with a fly rod in my hands, that's about as close to God as I get.
"Steve Earle"
GreybullPoke
Buckaroo

I posted this on the GWG website last month, but my sister has a blog with pics on it. You can go to her blog and see some pics. They are planning on putting it in the Home comming parade in Laramie against Utah as well. Everone is invited to come check it out. It will be in the dirt lot by the teepee. Come blow the horn. hehe

http://sorensenfamilytimes.blogspot.com ... dneck.html
GetRealMan
Ranch Hand

I'll be at the parade and might even check it out in the lot. That's if I can pull myself away from the beer tent. Image
Me, I'm spiritually retarded, I need to be knee deep in water with a fly rod in my hands, that's about as close to God as I get.
"Steve Earle"
charliepathetic
Buckaroo

Nice, that is awesome!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 38 times

Great fricking bus. I think the tailgate lot needs to be full of those.
ImageImageImageImage
Cornpoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

What an awesome gameday ride! I have seen it a few times on gameday. Now that I know who's it is, I'll be sure to stop by and say hi!
I'm good for 3!